Bumper Lights

TurboToy-R

Apr 30, 2007
Duncan BC
Hey all, car is going in to the paint shop next week and have been pondering this for ages, now before I go and do something silly, wanted to get some opinions. My idea is to get rid of that UGLY front license plate and put in its place some lights, I was thinking the "gone in 60 seconds" Elanor look, with 2 lights in the middle.... (here is my quick photochop idea)

Any opinions, other options?

Thanks

Attachments

• LIGHTS 2.JPG
    LIGHTS 2.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 182

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
sm_photo_missing.jpg

TurboToy-R

Apr 30, 2007
Duncan BC
really? i think i put the wrong lights on..... what about ones like the "elanor" car?

and thanks for the compliments, you will all love my car more when shes painted this monday :D

Attachments

• eleanor001.jpg
    eleanor001.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 75

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
please dont!......our cars arent xmas trees lol......if you put lights there you may as well mount up a nice snow plow to compleat the look!

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
all i can say do what ever you like and makes you happy, i cant really feel the hole mustang center light thing but if you like do it

the reason are cars get no respect and are considered to be a joke to most people that have never owned a supra is cause most supra owners cars all kinda look a like almost everyones got the same kits and same friggin style as the next supra owner next to them, how many time do you see a pic with a ton of supras at a meet here in the us and be able to say thats so and so's to most of the cars very little thats when almost never.
thats why hondas and 240s are so popular and have so many more performance
parts and kits cause no one in there is say thats gay,dont,do it keep it traditional
ya old people like to keep things traditional thats why i mostly see a bunch of ol farts in the 40s driving mkiii
=to keep it short= you like you do it ,i dont like but i dont care and i give you props for try to do some thing new :biglaugh:
heres the mold i wana make but most people think its better to keep it stock screw stock if i wanted stock id drive a Crown Victoria
sm_photo_missing.jpg

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
charlesshen;977223 said:
all i can say do what ever you like and makes you happy, i cant really feel the hole mustang center light thing but if you like do it

the reason are cars get no respect and are considered to be a joke to most people that have never owned a supra is cause most supra owners cars all kinda look a like almost everyones got the same kits and same friggin style as the next supra owner next to them, how many time do you see a pic with a ton of supras at a meet here in the us and be able to say thats so and so's to most of the cars very little thats when almost never.
thats why hondas and 240s are so popular and have so many more performance
parts and kits cause no one in there is say thats gay,dont,do it keep it traditional
ya old people like to keep things traditional thats why i mostly see a bunch of ol farts in the 40s driving mkiii
=to keep it short= you like you do it ,i dont like but i dont care and i give you props for try to do some thing new :biglaugh:
heres the mold i wana make but most people think its better to keep it stock screw stock if i wanted stock id drive a Crown Victoria
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Old Supra guys also use proper English. The MKIII has classic lines in the stock form. No need to change it; but then again, I am one of those old farts :)

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
if you used a little bit smaller lights and actually did a good job it wouldnt look bad. I probably wouldnt do it because i think 4 lights is enough but I dont think it would look terrible...

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
I say no. And to comment on the do what you want. Ya do what you want that doesn't mean its gonna be good lookin. I have done some one of custom stuff to my mkIII's put I have kept it supra at the same time.