Brandon's Build

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
im not really sure maybe there was something in the lines? the machine we have at work purges or vacuums the lines and then fills them i even had dye put in if a leak was the problem but its been fine since after tomorrow 5 days, doesnt seem like the quality has gone down at all and its still cold so i don't know

the original compressor is still kickin

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
original floor mats are still in my car
p1727554_1.jpg

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
highmilehatch;1726930 said:
Looking good Mr. White! What ended up being the problem with the AC?

umm now there is a problem lol in the form of a leak it was working 100% for about 2 weeks and then nothing since there was dye put in because i originally thought there was a leak i found it with the black light and those glasses the discharge line that comes off the compressor and goes to the condenser is leaking

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
got the ac working again got another o ring put in and it seems to be fine it was blowing 38 degrees

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
looks like im getting a little leak from my diff

its been looking a little oil soaked around the whole diff area but haven't seen anything on the ground yet but when i was taking it out the garage after it being in there for almost a week i saw a egg sized oil spot and it smelled like diff fluid

gotta get it up on a lift and check it out

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
I was about to say, why do you have your ac on now?! its freezing. then i realized that was from august lol!

car is lookin good. time to up the boost now ;)

highmilehatch

Oct 22, 2005
PA
www.street-solutions.com
Brandon,

I'd highly suggest staying away from Megan Racing. The quality has a lot to be desired. I'd go with Bilstein or Koni for shocks, and either Ground control with custom rates or just Eibach Prokits. Let me know if you want me to get you any of this stuff.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
front brakes!
ebc yellow stuff pads
cleaned up and painted calipers
driftmotion ss brake lines
slotter rotors
rears next!
p1819684_1.jpg

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
rear brakes! didn't go "aggressive" like i did with the fronts to save money but still work well
bosch pads (seem to work well on the 4runner)
cleaned up and painted calipers
driftmotion ss brake lines
these rotors aren't special just coated hats same brand as the fronts just not slotted
bought new ebrake shoes they are metal to metal LOL but i need a hardware kit that i may need to get from the dealer
p1822487_1.jpg

p1822487_2.jpg

ryansmith

Mar 25, 2012
New Zealand
Wish my home country had meets like these! I have only seen two other mk3 supras in person, ever. I like are your carbon fibre components, very tidy

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
hey thanks! i only have the cam cover, coil pack cover and windshield cowl

and another meet for all cars that recently took place that was very big, this is the only pic i could find so far that captures most of the cars there
(you can see my car with the hood up toward the bottom middleish right
15ed2q8.jpg

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
philly meet i attended there were more cars but i like this pic
p1844568_1.jpg

2 things i picked up, at some point i'll be aiming for some more power but coilovers are most likely whats going to be purchased next
p1844568_2.jpg

and some cool stuff that was found in my house (the paper to the top right has all this japaneese writing with checks over them like some sort of check list) i know the date and miles my car left the lot with
quality is great because its a cell phone pic
p1844568_3.jpg

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
loving this picture i took
p1853677_1.jpg

i also got the supra tinted 20% all around except the windshield
p1853677_2.jpg

next upcoming updates will be suspension upgrades
-tein ss coilovers
-suspension techniques sway Bars