N.J.
hey thanks!

got a delivery today got here in 9 days and shipping was super cheap
p1856665_1.jpg

p1856665_2.jpg

Smashey

Dec 29, 2010
Grande Prairie
sweet i like the way your builds going and i really enjoy the carbon fiber pieces in the engine bay, will definitely try and get ahold of those

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
thanks guys no updates as i have just been driving the car and trying to put money aside for the injectors, afpr kit, and fuel pump

i did however take this pic after leaving a car meet with a bunch of friends we had some group pics but i randomly took this walking back to my car
cell phone pic, i didn't expect to come out well but it did except for the image quality (older cell phone)
p1885642_1.jpg

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
hey dude hope everything is well with you man.. i heard about what happen to you
so sorry to see this happen man. the holiday meet was great , great build btw keep up the good work.gonzy

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
yea guess i was "THAT GUY" i don't know wtf happened got sideways wayyy easy

garth said it all looks fixable so at least i can have a whole jza70 rear and subframe minus the torsen diff for $150

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
Glad to hear it will be cheap fix.

I managed to slide into a curb with the old supra (got cocky winter drifting in a church parking lot).
I bent the drivers side knuckle and it cost me over a grand to have fixed :(

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
well i just pray to God it can all be fixed with the needed suspension parts and give me a excuse to put my coil overs on along with sway bars and don't know if bushings will be here in anywhere close to when this is happening

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
this will be the new look when done but plus a sunshade have a set of mkiv tt wheels with tires in storage and also my coilovers that haven't been put on yet

not sure who's car this is and forget where i got the pic
21u3ko.jpg

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
all done for now! :icon_bigg

mkiv tt wheels
tein coilovers on with new oem toyota top mounts
st swaybars installed
new swaybar endlinks put on
new front lower ball joints
a drivers side tie rod end