Brandon's Build

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
isn't your supra kind of down emp? i saw the for sale thread for your cams so what are you using now? the stockers?

the last my car was out at a supra meet was etown beginning of last years season, i really want to make this years

maybe he is just excited for everyones car to be running

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
I know right... I don't think anyone can keep up wit his car yet in the Philly area. Maybe Dave.

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

BrandonW;1555763 said:
isn't your supra kind of down emp? i saw the for sale thread for your cams so what are you using now? the stockers?

the last my car was out at a supra meet was etown beginning of last years season, i really want to make this years

maybe he is just excited for everyones car to be running

I think he's using the same ones until either Someone buys them or his new ones come in.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
the car is running!! but throwing code 31 and thats it so maybe i need electronics from another afm

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
got one of these, just need to get a pic of it on the car
p1568618_1.jpg

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
car is on the road and driving great plus its sounding awesome, hopefully everything breaks in ok

pic of the final engine bay shot for now, im sure i will so more minor things along the way (i also have to put my tems electronics covers back on)
p1582278_1.jpg

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
and nope no idea on the question u text me while i was at work ;)

if u want i can take a look at it 2moro.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
thanks, and yea man bring out the civic or the atm stock sc just don't park with the ricers if you bring the civic out haha since yours isn't

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
got a answer to why my fuse was blowing for my windows dash and climate control, it was happening before (about 3 years ago) and then stopped but a few days after the build it happened again, i also didn't have reverse lights.
Turns out the reverse lights are one of the things on that gauge fuse circuit. The two wires coming off of the reverse switch were sandwiched somehow on top of the trans. The wires were touching each other shorting out the fuse.
shouldn't have to worry about that anymore ::w00t::