Bought an XBOX 360 2 days ago

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
Quin;1078784 said:
Not really, other than the first bit that post is fact. Don't believe me? Look at screenshots from games released on both systems. The Cell technology is to blame, that's not really arguable. It was a good idea, just not worked on enough.

Looking at a screenshot and making a judgement is called an opinion, not fact.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Play them ;)

Pixelation, lag, glitches, somewhat rough textures vs smooth and flowing.

Should have held off on the GTR, you win a few of them lol

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
Ninja Gaiden 2 is a game you seriously have to consider getting. I just got done playing it at my cousins and if there was a reason for me to ever want a 360 it would have to be that game.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Camaros suck btw, they can't stop or turn at ALL when you get to the higher power levels. The best domestics I've found so far are the new GTO and the 73 Trans Am in the DLC pack. If you leave the blowers off and drop the ignition and fuel you end up with an excellent track car IMO, they handle quite nicely if you want throttle steering and the GTO can stop pretty quickly too. My GTO handles better than either of my Supras.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
You're not tuning the supra well enough...

Oh, and the reason I did the engine swap on the Z car was for weight savings to get into the lightweight cup...

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Poodles;1079895 said:
You're not tuning the supra well enough...

Oh, and the reason I did the engine swap on the Z car was for weight savings to get into the lightweight cup...

No, I'm a noob with suspension, got the gearing down and I can adjust over/understeer to taste, that's about it.

Still blasphemous!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Hey, I tried getting the fat pig of a supra that light... no way in hell.

Hell, I tried getting the supra heavy enough for the heavyweight cup... still can't do it.

Needs the crazy old man transplant with an LPG setup and a tow hitch...

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Yup, I thought the same thing! Ended up saving for a while and getting a Vanquish to get the job done... Really wanted that GT500