Bolt on Big Brake Kit For around 300$.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
You will also like your brakes better if you replace the 25-30 year old hoses and ensure the caliper slides are lubricated. Finding fairy dust to remove 500 lbs would also help.

Wildfire007

Dec 15, 2010
Cullman, Alabama, United States
Hey, if you're offering I can send you my address SideWinder. It wasn't a question about brake lines, it was a question about the BBK. I read this entire thread and I saw a mention of ABS "sorting out" the distribution of fluid between rear and front.

Anyway thanks for the feedback, guys. Now I know my dreams of playing at Alabama University can come true!

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Read all the way through, must have missed this - I was originally planning on getting some hub centric rings for my XXR 535 wheels, but if I have hub centric rings for the rotors can I still run them for the rims as well? Can't find much info on that particular question. Thank you!

Blackmk3

Apr 10, 2006
New Zealand
I run 15mm spacers on my car and there Toyota bore 60.1. So i had to sand away the small amount of hub centric ring that stuck out past the disk so then the spacer could sit flush on the disk. it was only a couple of milimeters.

for a wheel centric ring you may just be able to slide it on aswell and butt the two against each other

bazyl

Mar 12, 2013
Europe
Guys, just a quick question:

which brake pump will work best with these and will be a upgrade from stock: RAV 4 or Hilux ? I don't remember but my bet will be Hilux. Am I right ?

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
There is no impact if you are going to retain ABS with these brakes correct? Getting ready to get the Supra kicked out of hibernation and this is an item I have been meaning to address for some time.

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
MKIIINA;2058669 said:
There is no impact if you are going to retain ABS with these brakes correct? Getting ready to get the Supra kicked out of hibernation and this is an item I have been meaning to address for some time.

i didn't change master cylinders and my cars abs everything works great car stops awesome over and over and over yet to make them fade!

one thing though if you are pushing the car like at a track when braking after a long straight make sure to just lightly push the brakes before your braking point. thats the one thing about these compared to stock that you need to keep in mind. the calipers are fixed so you will get slight pad knock back its just part of the deal. my friend crashed his fd at our hill climb cause of pad knock back. i haven't experienced it that bad with these brakes but have hit them hard with out doing that after not having to brake for a while and it didn't stop straight cause the pistons werent in the same spot as each other. once you tap them though then lay into it they brake nice and straight. :biglaugh: