Bet you cant tell the difference....

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
You're kidding, right?

Why do people do this? For the amount of money I'm sure that work cost him, he could've bought a nice, classy car, like a slightly used E-Class or 5-series, or brand new C-Class, or 3-Series, CTS, IS350, or even a nicer model from other, lesser makes.

No one is fooled by that hideous thing. And, finally, why would anyone WANT their car to look like the ugliest thing on the road?

The only 2 that come close are the new RR convertible, and, slightly less ugly, the Aztek.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
^You're kidding again, PLEASE?!

That looks like any standard fare Tahoe from the back and sides. So they stuck new front quarters, hood, and nose. Does anyone really buy these things???

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
uh, you guys are aware that I'm being sarcastic and laughing at the sheer time and effort (though misguided) people go through, to imitate a car which many will never see, let alone own...

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
The part i like the most is that he says it has mostly original RR parts. Then when he lists what it has....

Original Phantom Emblem, Handles, Mirror, Signals and More.

If he's most proud that it has a real emblem, door handles and mirrors then shit, hardly anything on there is from a Rolls.

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
suprarx7nut said:
The part i like the most is that he says it has mostly original RR parts. Then when he lists what it has....

Original Phantom Emblem, Handles, Mirror, Signals and More.

If he's most proud that it has a real emblem, door handles and mirrors then shit, hardly anything on there is from a Rolls.

he means visually