Best MKIII Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
looks pretty rough, but the engine is surprisingly clean. i'd take it off his hands for him and scrap the rest, make a few bucks off of that horrible body. someone did a good job putting the tail lights in, but it wouldn't be my first choice...or 97th.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
He used to be on this forum.

That car is an abortion. Definitely one of the ugliest MK3 supras ever.

I'm not surprised to see it's for sale.

I WILL be surprised if someone actually buys it. It would be much easier to sell a stock supra. Good luck seeing out of the rear 1/4 windows to check your blind spot.

I think he will have to pay someone to take it.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
Clip;1145329 said:
looks pretty rough, but the engine is surprisingly clean. i'd take it off his hands for him and scrap the rest, make a few bucks off of that horrible body. someone did a good job putting the tail lights in, but it wouldn't be my first choice...or 97th.

He said:

"I have the motor but is in pieces, and I have everything to rebuild it including the TOYOTA factory manual.Tha car has been sitting for the past 4 years out side, so the paint is not in the best condition"

Something tells me the engine won't look like that if you go to pick it up :nono:

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
I offered to buy the engine from him if he decides to part out......would be nice to have a complete back up and if he want 500 for the whole junk I can't imagine him wanting much more for the motor

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
He was a nice guy, but the collective forum ripped him to pieces. It's too bad, really, as he did do some good custom work. :(

Not saying I like the car, but the work done to it was done well...

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
shaeff;1145358 said:
He was a nice guy, but the collective forum ripped him to pieces. It's too bad, really, as he did do some good custom work. :(

That's a really good point. He was really nice and was helpful. Its ugly done good!

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
shaeff;1145358 said:

If he did such good custom work, why did he let it sit outside for 4 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.