Best front lip for 86-88 Supra

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
No man! 86.5-88 front, no wing, 89+ tails. That is the combo...

I don't know what it is called, but the picture of Ron Ramirez's car on Horsepower freaks is probably the best looking aftermarket. A few people seem to have it.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Zazzn! that's who had it. here's a pic..

ZaZZn;1578020 said:
i have a DP kit... actually a full DP kit this was shot in 2k3 on the way to the nj meet

NE2K3_11.jpg

its for sale here, but I don't trust the site at all, anyone ever heard of them..?

http://www.edozone.com/toyota/supra_kits.html

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Wouldn't care, I'd get my hands on it and try to get shine to replicate it since it's a damn nice looking front for the pre-89 that nobody knows about...

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
^^^^^^^^^That's the lip I have ill post a pic later...it's gonna be a shitty day.

I bought that lip for a 89 and up and was really susprised how easy it was to mount on the pre 89. Seriously all I did was take 5 small pieces of stainless. Probably 1 in by a half inch. Drill 2 holes bent it about 45 degrees. The drilled holes to match in the lip. Drilled two more in the lip to match up with the stock mountitn holes closest to the wheel well. And bingo 89 aftermarket lip on a pre 89 car. There's really no need to limit your options with a pre89. It took less than a half hour.

Josh

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
Shine makes that lip FOR pre89. Borhor had it on his old car. It is NOT a 89+ lip fitted to a pre89, shineautoproject made that lip FOR pre89 mk3 supras. There's also another socal guy that has the same shine lip on his maroon mk3 with a whale tail and bomex sides but I don't remember his username.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
AGlobalThreat;1163526 said:
Shine makes that lip FOR pre89. Borhor had it on his old car. It is NOT a 89+ lip fitted to a pre89, shineautoproject made that lip FOR pre89 mk3 supras. There's also another socal guy that has the same shine lip on his maroon mk3 with a whale tail and bomex sides but I don't remember his username.

Is that lip still available?? Yeah, your right I'll call them myself.

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
AGlobalThreat;1163526 said:
There's also another socal guy that has the same shine lip on his maroon mk3 with a whale tail and bomex sides but I don't remember his username.

Did someone page me? :icon_bigg

Check out my sig. It's by far the best durable, versatile and flexible lip made for the pre89. Mine is a G-brand lip similar to the East Bear on Dan McBoost's car.