Best Downpipe

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
I bought mine for $200, i cant find any other info on them new. you can ask random technologies themselves. Mine came from japan so who knows if they still make them...

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
SupraRacer;956539 said:
I bought mine for $200, i cant find any other info on them new. you can ask random technologies themselves. Mine came from japan so who knows if they still make them...
I paid more for mine from SupraSport and got the "racing" option to eliminate the cat. It seemed to be cheaper than any other option that I found if I had to add a test pipe.

I also got the LIPP elbow, which made it more expensive than the one piece, but leaves it potentially usable even if I change to a non-bolt-in turbocharger.

Attachments

• Exhaust5.jpg
    Exhaust5.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 28

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
If you change to a non-bolt in turbo, you'll probably switch to a Vband outlet, too.

I'll throw my vote in for the BIC DDP - I bought one of the first ones, I've had it on my car through two engines and three turbos now. It fits perfectly, performance is better than anything else I've seen, and Randy's service has been top notch.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
SupraOfDoom;953654 said:
Buy from Randy at BecauseIcan performance. His cost a bit more but he deserves the business more IMO.

Troof.

Suport the guy who developed these!

plus his welds are amazing. :aigo:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
just to let you know, the braided flex section is actually two layers, it looks like the RT one you are showing on the inside...

I would have bought from BIC if I could have afforded it at the time I needed the DP (snapped at flex section when it was removed)