beeeeeeppp

Status
Not open for further replies.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Ok can we get back on topic on this one? Some ridiculous things have been said blah blah blah..... Grant it, it was a rather ( I don't want to call it dumb, but if the shoe fits ) weird comment from the OP, but we are here to help each other. Not sit here all night and talk shit about people....that is what twitter and facebook are for. Well, there and any honda forums.

Smashey

Dec 29, 2010
Grande Prairie
91Supra313;1881615 said:
Smashy, I had a JDM car and 105km/hr is not even close to fast. So why would that have anything to do with it?
there is a alarm on rhd supras that turns on past 105km/h its annoying, but as i said can be drowned out by the stereo pretty easily. still have yet to find that damn little speaker.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
jonahs_supra;1881700 said:
You just talked shit about "honda forums"
:)
......are you just trying to build up your post count for something special or is there a hidden meaning somewhere in your posts? Because to me it seems you are like a newbie trying to get his post count up....Just to clarify, I didn't talk shit about honda forums, Alot of honda owners think that the cars they own can beat Nascars.....or even Formula 1 cars..... and they talk alot of smack about it. Therefore the comment about the honda forums.

Smashey;1881706 said:
there is a alarm on rhd supras that turns on past 105km/h its annoying, but as i said can be drowned out by the stereo pretty easily. still have yet to find that damn little speaker.

Maybe it was just your car....I owned a RHD. and you're trying to tell us that they have an alarm that sounds everytime you go over 65? Can someone from down under verify this? I have never heard of a car that sounds an alarm when you go over 65.....Hell most highways are over 70.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
A lot of the JDM cars we get here have an overspeed warning, not sure what speed it's set for though.

Open road limit here is 100 Kph, Some Freeways are 110, stupid arbitrary limit someone pulled out of their ass 50 years ago.. :nono:

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
91Supra313;1881728 said:
......are you just trying to build up your post count for something special or is there a hidden meaning somewhere in your posts? Because to me it seems you are like a newbie trying to get his post count up....Just to clarify, I didn't talk shit about honda forums, Alot of honda owners think that the cars they own can beat Nascars.....or even Formula 1 cars..... and they talk alot of smack about it. Therefore the comment about the honda forums.

haha dam you caught me
just another newbie (since i have only had this account for 1 yr)
p1881766_1.jpg

Compton74

Oct 8, 2008
Long Beach
jonahs_supra;1881766 said:
haha dam you caught me
just another newbie (since i have only had this account for 1 yr)
p1881799_1.jpg
im still trying to figure out the reason you would need to get your post count up to what 891?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
It's not a big deal.

What is a big deal is that this is a thread in the technical section and it's a pile of shit.

threaddirection.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.