AWD supra

Status
Not open for further replies.

tturnpaw

Supra Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2007
Everett, WA
Nate.....honestly. You got me. I was think who the fu thinks.....oh damn it haha. It does look done to me. Done for a previous Honda owner.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
kwnate;1234495 said:
mine is 88 and factory. Can somone say if it can be done or not heres a pic
its not done yet
1988-toyota-supra-day-after-i-got-it.jpg

damn, your a baller!

"you're"

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
92nsx;1234692 said:
._________________________
|.Overnight Parts from..........| ||
|........Japan........................||'|";,___.
|_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Too much time on your hands? LOL

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
It's a pretty straight forward conversion:

The first problem is that the engine is too tall, and the exhaust is all going to get in the way. The best way is to build a simple (yet effective) manifold to replace that really tall stock head, see DEI (direct exhaust injection), and go from there. There's a guy in spain that's into mitsubishis, I'm sure he can help!

Then, chop up a subaru, if you have alot of money, weld that into the front end... if your ass is broke like mine, break out the duct tape (just remember to layer it good, and criss cross alot to get good strength, I like to seran wrap the tape to keep water out too). Drop in a V160 behind the 2JZ, and you're set. There might be a few wires to hook up, but I recommend you figure that out as you go.

Now, you have to remember that you're gonna need to double up your muffler bearings because you now have 4 wheels driving the car. I hear titanium is the best.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Make them JDM Carbon Muffler Bearings and remember to check your halogen fluid and your blinker pressure and you should be set. Be careful though, as soon as the halogen fluid is at the highest low point the muffler bearings will start to spin, and BAM... AWD baby! :naughty: :biglaugh:

**Don't forget to fill the cart with bananas, duct tape, and condoms!**

Welcome Back :sarcasm:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Is this AWD going to be RHD? If so, paint it medium blue metallic and install some Recaro interior as well as a 1jzgte............project finished. You're welcome.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprarx7nut;1235445 said:
Agreed. If you can't at least smile at his stupid shit, you need to lighten up a little.

I am a very easy going person. The shit he does is plain and simple, stupid, so I should laugh at it? ummm no. I guess it depends on your sense of humor. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.