*Aussie Roll Call*

92gtapex

Aug 10, 2006
Northland, New Zealand
Nop never owned a 7m and sorry but im not planning on it either :p
Although I htink it was you I was looking at buying the 7mgte short block off a long time ago.
Ive got an 86 ma70 that i brought with no motor or box. iv brought a 1jz and auto for it, and just lined up most of the parts i can think of that i need to install it from john shannon.
im also a member on forums.mk3supra.co.nz with the same user name (and other forums like toyspped, toyperformance etc :)

Logan

92gtapex

Aug 10, 2006
Northland, New Zealand
Because my daily driver is an AE101 1992 toyota levin GT Apex
which I dont think are very common over in Australia are they?
And that is my user name on other forums, its just easier for people to recognise me :)

Logan

92gtapex

Aug 10, 2006
Northland, New Zealand
Nop havnt owned one... and dont plan to either ;)
im not a hater, just cautious and wary... How many bhg's is it now for you? :)
(not a personal attack or anyhting, ive just foolowed the build and updates on your site, the work and care that has gone into it yet you still have troubles)
Id prefer a more reliable engine. :)

Logan

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
well.. since this is an american forum it shouldn't bother the nz natives too much

there's a company in kumeu called "gaskets unlimited"
lets just say... don't buy their head gaskets

when i first bought the car it already had a bhg from the friggin monkey's that owned it grrrrrrrrrrr... gee 30odd ft lb should be fine :s

but i learnt my lesson in buying hg's so i just went hks this time round
if you did a little research you'll find that most that have bhg's again is due to their negligence and originally it was toyota man that screwed up the torque, the engine is fine lol so don't blame our engine k ;)

Last edited:

92gtapex

Aug 10, 2006
Northland, New Zealand
Yeah i read they were under torqued from factory.
But ive just always wanted a jz... and couldnt say no when one popped up on trademe, and now that ive got parts lined up off john, im getting very excited :D

Logan

ALI3N

Sep 23, 2006
Australia
shit, there actually a few ppl from oz here.. anyways i just joined, got a turbo-a, talk to yas later...
sup miggles :| lol