ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Big Wang Bandit;1198955 said:
Sooo legit.

Gotta rock the chucks man, always do.

I miss my BBS wheels :[[[

Word.

Got'sta. Lol, love 'em to the point where you could say I'm wasting my money aha:
chucksca8.png

Still want a pair of royal and navy blue ones.

I miss your BBS wheels and the Gay Blue Supra they were on too :(

Should get me a pair of Gay Blue chucks...

Last edited:

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
How about these for your car?

BBS replicas!

Wheel Specs: Linea Corse Lemans 19x8.5 +15 front, 19x10 +20 rear
Tire Specs: Toyo T1R 245/35/19 front, 285/35/19 rear
$1299 (no tires)

IMG_5667.jpg

IMG_5670.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

Lemans_1910_20_RGLD01.jpg

IMG_3291.jpg

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Sucks to be broke.
I was actually hoping on the off chance of finding a set of those generic mesh wheels (there's actually a pre89 down my street with black ones) on an older car that no one really cares for anymore / old firebird(?) stock wheels.

But yeah, those are a beaut. Been thinking of SportMax 006s or ADR M Sports also.
Who knows..

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
Your car is always looking clean :)

I put some duct stuff just like that for my intake, right next to my foglight. Are you going to try and mount those in there or just leave them out, I always go back and forth deciding and end up leaving them in there. I like to go down the track with just fog lights and parking lights on, and I use them alot while driving too.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
suprakid24;1199643 said:
Your car is always looking clean :)

I put some duct stuff just like that for my intake, right next to my foglight. Are you going to try and mount those in there or just leave them out, I always go back and forth deciding and end up leaving them in there. I like to go down the track with just fog lights and parking lights on, and I use them alot while driving too.

Thanks. Yeah, one thing I miss about rolling with the stock bumper was driving around with my rewired fog lights...Ah good times. As for now, no. Looks a lot cleaner without 'em on the GRacer for me personally and have actually gone as far as removing all the hardware for mounting the fog lights altogether and have even cut up the splash guard that sticks out when the GRacer is mounted.

What I'm going back and forth on right now is whether to mount my front license plate on it or keep it in cabin on the passenger side's dash.

modmonster2008;1199668 said:
i just noticed, is the title supposed to say toyota supra turbo? thats what i see from descrambling it ;)

:drink1:

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Nice car man, you never fail to amaze me with the pictures you take, they are all sig worthy. The painted bumper looks a lot better and cleaner. Is it just me or does it look like it's darker than the rest of the car. Either way man, it's sexy! :thumbup:

Edit: This may be a stupid question and a lil' off topic but, when you took your wing off, what did you use to get rid of all the holes?

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Supra28;1199808 said:
Nice car man, you never fail to amaze me with the pictures you take, they are all sig worthy. The painted bumper looks a lot better and cleaner. Is it just me or does it look like it's darker than the rest of the car. Either way man, it's sexy! :thumbup:

Edit: This may be a stupid question and a lil' off topic but, when you took your wing off, what did you use to get rid of all the holes?

Thanks.
Nope, you're right. Rattle canned with only one coat of a darker shade of red.
(Quick job just to get the car looking 'altogether' and will be getting a Shine Auto GRacer replica in the future, and this will do in the meantime)

As for the holes, they haven't been filled yet, but I've an N/A hatch that will take care most of them and will take it to a body shop for the rest on the sides.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
I was looking through this thread telling myself how much I wanted to see you bumper painted and BAMM! Its done! Looking good... I have a new favorite red car ;)

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
:) Many thanks.
I never thought the Supra would be considered a favorite of someones. Definitely means a a lot, especially when you've got friends with brand new 350Zs, G35s, RX-8s, and S2000s.