arizzle's 92 teal project2!

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
hello guys!

7m lost compression, not sure what happened but the JE pistons had chunks missing from them. i had traded the supra for a stock running s14, put HKS coilovers my rp03 rims on it. drove that for a while. the guy i traded with is close friend of mine and was going to build it but then he moved away and the supra was sitting near by and was to expensive to ship a non moving car.

so we traded back! lol he had bought new tein SS coilovers, St swaybars , a spare running 7m , spare advan wheels , a new non damaged door, cut out rear quarter no rust. and he got back a almost stock s14 without wheels! it was a trade i couldnt let up.

im now parting out the 7m stuff to do a 2jz, hoping to have the 2JZ in by the end of the summer. ive already ordered a few misc items just gather parts until im ready to order a aristo or a mk4 2jz with a v160 :)

the engine bay well be sprayed in the next couple weeks. and the supra will be stripped down for paint with all rustless panels! :)

thats about it though,

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
arizzle;1676123 said:
hello guys!

7m lost compression, not sure what happened but the JE pistons had chunks missing from them. i had traded the supra for a stock running s14, put HKS coilovers my rp03 rims on it. drove that for a while. the guy i traded with is close friend of mine and was going to build it but then he moved away and the supra was sitting near by and was to expensive to ship a non moving car.

so we traded back! lol he had bought new tein SS coilovers, St swaybars , a spare running 7m , spare advan wheels , a new non damaged door, cut out rear quarter no rust. and he got back a almost stock s14 without wheels! it was a trade i couldnt let up.

im now parting out the 7m stuff to do a 2jz, hoping to have the 2JZ in by the end of the summer. ive already ordered a few misc items just gather parts until im ready to order a aristo or a mk4 2jz with a v160 :)

the engine bay well be sprayed in the next couple weeks. and the supra will be stripped down for paint with all rustless panels! :)

thats about it though,

Can't wait to see your 2jz build. Thanks for the injectors by the way. Greatly appreciated

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
Noooo, another Teal lost to the dark side! :p

Can't wait to see the result though. Anything looks good with a freshly painted bay!

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I like the way you have that tow hook setup, do you have any pictures of how you mounted it? I had to flat deck my car to the bodyshop last night; and with it lowered and with the lip there wasnt really any way to pull it on without bending the lip, so I think putting one on to save a headache in the future would be a good idea.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
i mounted it on the rebar bolts. but these tow hooks aren't really good for towing purpose, LOL

if you can find tow hooks that are used on race/drift cars then id use those. ive pulled a TL with one and it just snapped right off.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Yeah I definitely guess that having one and it snapping would be worse than not having one at all. I could only imagine the carnage if the car took off either while being transported or being unloaded off the flat deck because the hook snapped. Back to the drawing board haha.