p1536117_1.jpg

p1536117_2.jpg

p1536117_3.jpg

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
VanSupra;1537304 said:
Hey anytime Aries..White on burgandy is nice..lol..

:)

hahhaa i think ill have to pass! my black supra was black on burgandy lol

Grimsta;1537647 said:
NIce build Arizzle. I remembering talking to you, never looked at your build. What turbo are you running?

thanks man, yeah i ended up finding the rad locally (thanks vansupra), as for the turbo im running a turbonetics 60-1trim, cold side .68AR and hotside is .70AR, its a pretty quick spooling turbo.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
well bit of a update!

the supra broke down lastnight!!!! i was going up a hill and just lost all power. while waiting for the tow truck i tried to diagnose as much as i can with minimal tools lol!

well heres the run down i need a bit of help !

got spark, got fuel pressure, got compression. now heres the issue. i got fuel pressure in the rail but when i took the spark plug out it was bone dry!! i didnt get a chance to check for codes. thats what i will be doing tonight.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
well figured out the problem, it happened to be a big fail on my end.

well cars up and running now. i got the stock coils and new plugs in and started up good. im going to check the condtion on the 2jz coils cause it had a rough idle so im not sure if that was it.

my maft-pro is acting up as everytime i touch the unit it jumps really rich, when i touch the map sensor the car just dies! im going to be checking the wiring to the 2 units and try and make the connections tighter.

now that i've got the car up and running again i got a few future plans hopefully before PNW!

plans:

TUNE
WHEELS
PAINT

:)

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
^^hey sorry yeah my photobucket moved all the pictures around so now there all different links.

update.

stuff i've been up to for the past month.

installed a nustart alarm w/ 2way
installed a apline 6.5 indash
installed apline 6.5 w/ component speakers
installed a walbro 255lph
installed a lotek pod w/ AM cobalt boost and AM cobalt egt
mounted new wheels!

enkei RP03 SBC 18x9+18 / 18x10+22

sm_photo_missing.jpg

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Looking hotter every time I pop in here, what is your suspension setup that gives you that stance? Also what kinda of tire you got on the rims, the back seems a little stretched to me...

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
gurley0916;1571586 said:
Looking hotter every time I pop in here, what is your suspension setup that gives you that stance? Also what kinda of tire you got on the rims, the back seems a little stretched to me...

thanks man,

just H&R springs with stock struts been fine for a while now, but the rear needs mooarrr loow! :evil2:

as for tires. front 235/40/18 and the rear is a 255/35/18 plenty of contact on the road :icon_bigg