Are there any Hunters on SM ?

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Yes sir! All game birds, deer, rabbit (my favorite), ground hog, coyote, used to trap a lot when younger too.

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
kwnate said:
12 pigeons. I'm out of CO2 though.

buy a .22 rifle ;)

1 deer, 2 turkey, 1 racoon, shit loads of squirrels, and bird dunno how many and what kind.

trev

Last edited:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
OneJoeZee said:
I hunt ants.

Joe: lol I hate them little f--kers.

Rich: Its nice to see you after all the seasons. Its time for us to buy the new license.

Nate : Keep up the good work.:icon_razz

CK : I do too.

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
2 deer, too many squirrels, tons of possums, a few raccoons, a few coyotes, and a lot of misc birds......ive never seen myself a hunter......more a angry man with a grudge against mother nature............:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
22 rimfire with CB shorts. They aren't much louder than a fart and will take out a squirrell @ 20 yards or so. Great for in the city hunting of pests.

I hunt, but mostly small game.

This year, Im going turkey and black powder hunting for deer.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Well i've been hunting since i was 12 so i got 30 years at it ,and back then my dad told me that he had 8 bucks in 8 years in a row and i had to beat him.
Nice to see other hunters.:icon_razz
Nate : I agree BS hells

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
In another month or so I'm gonna pop me acouple of boar with my 6.8SPC AR build. Then come October I'll get me acouple more bucks. Going to have a lot of meat this winter.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
outofstep said:
In another month or so I'm gonna pop me acouple of boar with my 6.8SPC AR build. Then come October I'll get me acouple more bucks. Going to have a lot of meat this winter.
Out : Thats cool I wish i have more time than i do to get in the woods .
Good luck on the boar.:icon_bigg

Dave watch where your drivin that mower.. Jump off the tractor and shot them 1st.lol