Apparently we are all centrelink dole bludgers who cant afford the "supra" name

Status
Not open for further replies.

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
a guy on supraforums reckons we all cant afford our supras just because to him the MK3/A70 is a piece of sh*t.

this is what he said i love how the mkIII owners are the true non believers. This is flattering.

Im buying a r34 gtr because centre link fuckwits like yourselfs cant afford the supra brand name.

its not about what people thing its about the excusivity. I dont want a car that everybody else has FOR MY OWN RESPECT, not because i want to see what people think of me.

Im sure you mkIII owners can relate to what i am saying seing you all drive around in those heap of shits and not care what other people think.

EDIT: IM NOT A MKIII OWNER YOU TOSSERS, I DONT NEED MUMMY/DADDY MONEY OR A LOAN FOR MY GTR. I KNOW FOR PEOPLE ON THE DOLL ITS HARD TO IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO BUY A GTR AT MY AGE BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAVED THE MAJORITY OF THEIR LIFE WITH A HUGE FRACTION OF THAT FOR MY CAR HOBBY ITS NOT THAT HARD TO COME UP WITH 50K

I dont go out, i dont cruise up and down streets till i pick up a girl then spend $$$$$ to get into her pants.

I just spend money on car and have quite nights at home with my gf and go out with friends on a social basis, i dont spend much money on unnessesary outings.

fucking mkIII owners.. your seem to develope the majorty of bitching on this thread and there are a select few mkiii owners that are getting a bad name for it.

heres the thread like this one http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=57757
heres the thread that started the stir http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=984836#post984836

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I'll never quite understand why you guys pay any attention to douchebags like that...

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
jetjock;1462925 said:
http://tinyurl.com/yjlmfrj

I figured out the dole bludgers thing on my own...

yep thats it lol forgot that you guys dont have center link over there.

yea im not that cut on what this guy said cos there are so many others out there that say similar things. i started this thread to see what you guys would say and the fact that the guys over here basically think hes a moron and im kinda getting revenge on the MK3/A70 hater lol.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Well, at least we can spell, make complete sentences and practice decent punctuation.

I can barely understand what this kindergarten kid is trying to say.

Something about being jealous of us so he sits around and tossers his salad on a center link or something along those lines?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
At least half the time, the guys posting this type of drivel actually drive some econobox piece of shit, and only claim to own high $$$ / horsepower cars. When this is the case, they are simply trolling, posting in an abusive manner in the hopes that they'll stir up a shitstorm.

If you ignore them, they eventually move on to the 'vette forums. Or sometimes the Viper forums.

robhojy

Dec 19, 2007
swazzy,land
MA70R;1462915 said:
a guy on supraforums reckons we all cant afford our supras just because to him the MK3/A70 is a piece of sh*t.

this is what he said i love how the mkIII owners are the true non believers. This is flattering.

Im buying a r34 gtr because centre link fuckwits like yourselfs cant afford the supra brand name.

its not about what people thing its about the excusivity. I dont want a car that everybody else has FOR MY OWN RESPECT, not because i want to see what people think of me.

Im sure you mkIII owners can relate to what i am saying seing you all drive around in those heap of shits and not care what other people think.

EDIT: IM NOT A MKIII OWNER YOU TOSSERS, I DONT NEED MUMMY/DADDY MONEY OR A LOAN FOR MY GTR. I KNOW FOR PEOPLE ON THE DOLL ITS HARD TO IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO BUY A GTR AT MY AGE BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAVED THE MAJORITY OF THEIR LIFE WITH A HUGE FRACTION OF THAT FOR MY CAR HOBBY ITS NOT THAT HARD TO COME UP WITH 50K

I dont go out, i dont cruise up and down streets till i pick up a girl then spend $$$$$ to get into her pants.

I just spend money on car and have quite nights at home with my gf and go out with friends on a social basis, i dont spend much money on unnessesary outings.

fucking mkIII owners.. your seem to develope the majorty of bitching on this thread and there are a select few mkiii owners that are getting a bad name for it.

heres the thread like this one http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=57757
heres the thread that started the stir http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=984836#post984836

lol i should have told his mom about her sons dirty potty mouth when i was kicking her back doors in,

but seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.