Anyone sketch Supra stuff?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I guess you call it sketching or drawing? I wanted something done up, like a theme of racing etc. I saw that some people did a design of T-shirts and such so again, if you can draw let me know! It is Supra related and something I've been wanting to do for a while. I am looking for different ideas and anything is appreciated. :)

Some things would include:

Racing 1/4 mile track
Pro tree lights
Supra
HP related
Engine
logos

Anything you can think of without being too busy

Thanks
Duane

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Would you want it from the front, back, side or at an angle?

I have an Idea...

From the back at about ground level (mouse view) The supra spinning in first smoke to each side with a tad of side motion done on the tails. Tree to the side almost obscured by the tire smoke slight glow from light peaking through.

That work? I suck at color, black and white ok? A few reference pics of the angle/point/idea you prefer helps with the visualization.

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
The trick is trying to get me to find the time to do it ;)

turbiedonesmalljc1.jpg
eclipsejt0.jpg

I COULD do a 7M but it would probably take quite a while... I think I am detail oriented enough to pull it off though.

Not sketched, but a 3d model I did...maybe a little bit on the insane side...
carfront21024x7681gi.jpg
engineshot151024x7686oz.jpg

Last edited:

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
Whoa, that's badass.

While we're at the topic of Supra stuff, is there any chance of getting Supra stuff in stencils? I'm not very 'stencil-edumacated' ...

MA70_Powa

Boost Addict
Jun 17, 2007
Tasmania
sweet what programs are those 3d models in? 3ds max or maya? I have both anyway :p
Silver - got any bigger pics of your model?
I'd be keen to get the files off you once your done razoe - for my own use of course :D

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
Dumb, I thought if I did a (thumb) it was a clickable image... well I'll just make them fullsize. I hate taking up so much room in a thread though :/

I think I have some 1600x1400 images on my home computer. I did most of the RX-7 in 3ds Max.

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
i can do some great drawings and are you looking for hand sketches or digitaly done images? let me know im working on hand sketching a light tree scene

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
silver supra t- nice dude! watch your ellipses in perspective tho.. i noticed in your build thread that you shaved your moldings- car looks SUPER CLEAN!

i designed a 7m shirt a while back. someone around here is using it in their sig haha::moebaker::

i might make them for the jeffersonville meet nov. 2nd, and i was going to make them for the indy meet. if enough people are interested, especially if i could possibly just sell them though the forum, i would definitely be down.

p1151787_1.jpg

i also do conceptual marker renderings like you see in magazines and on tv. i thought it would be cool to do peoples cars for a lil paypal cheese but the prospect never really came up.

i also drew and rendered the car in my sig. :)

Last edited:

Jaychen

Jun 29, 2008
Brisbane
zambini;1151787 said:
silver supra t- nice dude! watch your ellipses in perspective tho.. i noticed in your build thread that you shaved your moldings- car looks SUPER CLEAN!

i designed a 7m shirt a while back. someone around here is using it in their sig haha::moebaker::

i might make them for the jeffersonville meet nov. 2nd, and i was going to make them for the indy meet. if enough people are interested, especially if i could possibly just sell them though the forum, i would definitely be down.

p1152353_1.jpg

i also do conceptual marker renderings like you see in magazines and on tv. i thought it would be cool to do peoples cars for a lil paypal cheese but the prospect never really came up.

i also drew and rendered the car in my sig. :)

That logo is pure style. If you get them going (tshirts) I will order a few DEFINATELY. Let me know