Anyone Know how much Trunk Space in a C6 Vette

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Hey guys;

I plan on flying into San Fran and cruising down the PCH to LA just prior to SILV07 and would love to rent a Vette to do the drive. My only concern is that I'm going with a friend and need to know how much trunk space they have.

Does anyone have one or know somebody with one that would be able to give me some guidance? I'd like to rent a 'fun' car and and a drop top vette is up there in the fun scale for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciate; I know the chances of us fitting our luggage and camera's is slim but it's worth asking.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
good enough for two people.

joe%20z.JPG

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Well;

to be honestly I'll probably be hauling more than the 'average' guy. I'll need about a weeks worth of luggage; I NEED my Digital SLR/Lenses etc and need to run the business while there so I'll need my laptop. I was asking specifically of the convertible as I'm sure the top takes up quite a big of space.

Any Cryo...you're pay is going to a more important cause: twin gt2535's for my MK2 :).

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
chevrolet_corvette_convertiblelt3_2007_other_trunk_640x480.jpg

This is for the convertible TRUNK. The standard hatch will have more room, except if you're going to take off the targa anyway.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I think we might be overlooking an important detail here... two guys in a convertable corvette.

One's gonna need a dress :sarcasm:

:biglaugh:

I wish I had a convertable corvette...

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Keros said:
I think we might be overlooking an important detail here... two guys in a convertable corvette.

One's gonna need a dress :sarcasm:

:biglaugh:

I wish I had a convertable corvette...

Hahaha...i'm not worried :)...not as ghey as 2 guys on a Harley ;). Through CAA (Canadian version of AAA) I priced it out to just over $100/day...not too bad.