Mar 30, 2005
Around
RSX= the suck.

[/thread]

(zip up your suit)

-shaeff

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
I raced one in my n/a while it was wet. It wasnt much of a race. From a dig he spun through 3 gears while i didnt and i had a car and a half on him till i shut down around 80, cause conditions were dangerous.They guy tried to run me again but im not risking my life to do so.I think it would have been different if it was dry.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I took a slightly modded type s from dead stop and roll, from stop he stayed for till bout 40 at 40 i puled 4 cars and kept pulling bad, from roll of 60 or 70 they have nbothing, no high end torque and i think the gearing makes em slow to pull too.

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
i ran a type s on the highway from a 60 roll and pulled mad on her. her car (the rsx-s) runs 14.8s so there not much of a prblem unless sc or super n/a tune ive seen sc one run low 13s and n/a w/itbs do about the same.

YouGotSpooled

Aug 3, 2006
Saskatoon, Sk. Canada
Ive beaten 3 RSX's.. one was a type S.
One RSX i pulled 3 car lengths.. and he was with his girlfriend :)
Another RSX i got by about 2 to 2 1/2 legths.
And i believed i beat the RSX-S.. i was reving it pretty high.. and it was from a dig.. i launched and spun about 10 feet and pulled about a car by 3rd gear then let off.. then he chased me around because he was so mad he lost. lol