Anybody get a good X-mas bonus?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
$184 and I havent put a day in since Oct 31. :icon_bigg The BEST part... it was a seperate non-direct deposit and the wife doesn't know it! I'm thinking about a DP for the STI. Maybe putting it toward a front mount kit, I dunno.

Haven't been at the new job long enough.

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
My bonus was $800 not bad only been working for the company for 7-8 months :biglaugh: , but the best bonus I have ever got from a company was 2 weeks payed vacation from dec 23 - jan 6 :naughty:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I got a nice 6% raise, retroactive back to the beginning of the fiscal year. I was not given a real bonus, but I have had the "bonus" of working many very easy hours of overtime this past month.
Another real bonus might come if I get the majority of my tax withholdings back this year. I know, what I get back is and always has been "my money", but I like the idea of a fat lump sum to buy something nice.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
drunk_medic said:
I got a nice 6% raise, retroactive back to the beginning of the fiscal year. I was not given a real bonus, but I have had the "bonus" of working many very easy hours of overtime this past month.
Another real bonus might come if I get the majority of my tax withholdings back this year. I know, what I get back is and always has been "my money", but I like the idea of a fat lump sum to buy something nice.

not talking shit or anything, but isnt 6 % basically like a cost of living raise... ?

Will

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
i mean, I usually get about anywhere between 1.25 to 1.75 an hr raise a yr, but I think its kinda like a cost of living raise....

some 7 to 10 yrs ago i use to get some 2.00 to 3.00 an hr raises....

Will

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
they havent fired me yet. Thats good enough i guess, even for an international multi-million dollar shipping line....

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Not only do I get my quarterly bonus, I get an 0.95 raise every year plus an additional 0.35 on top of that. Plus 100 bucks in gift cards every year as a Christmas present, chances to win upto 500 bucks cash at the Christmas party every year, some cash if you work a whole year without injuries, cash for perfect attendence.

Edit: PLus w/e tax refund I get

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
willfish said:
not talking shit or anything, but isnt 6 % basically like a cost of living raise... ?

Will
The pay was already good and I've only been working here for 9 months. I think 6% is decent, considering.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
drunk_medic said:
The pay was already good and I've only been working here for 9 months. I think 6% is decent, considering.

yea, 6 % isnt bad at all,

I usually get about 6 % give or take, I think I kinda get jipped though, , if I get a 6 % raise, its based on my evaluation, so its like I get that, but not a cost of living raise, rather than both....

Will

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
No money, because I'm self employed...... but the Dolphins won today, so thats good enough for me! Lol.