Anybody get a good X-mas bonus?

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
Clueless said:
about 400 bucks every quarter and 200 bucks in Circuit City gift cards for the holiday... :naughty:

Im gonna go out on a limb and guess you work for a dealership? maybe even a chrysler dealership?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
ForcedTorque said:
So tell me again why you are driving an MKIII?

um, cos , for one, I was 23 when I bought it, have too much money invested in it, cos its paid for , an I have other toys that i'm paying on , an um , well, I guess, I like to be able to buy over toys as well....:biglaugh:

Will

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I asked the question, because I knew it was coming. If I made a salary that afforded $1100 a week in taxes, I would still be owning and driving an MKIII myself. I might also buy a couple of other toys, but my daily would stay a MKIII. I did not mean for my question to be downgrading to anyone here.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
ForcedTorque said:
I asked the question, because I knew it was coming. If I made a salary that afforded $1100 a week in taxes, I would still be owning and driving an MKIII myself. I might also buy a couple of other toys, but my daily would stay a MKIII. I did not mean for my question to be downgrading to anyone here.

its alll good ..:icon_razz ,,
i didnt take any offense to it...:icon_bigg

Will

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
but rarely do i get bonuses,,

shit that pisses me off out on a job is,, the enigineer, makes has his budget, an if he's under budget an we finish up on time , he'll get some ass load of money maybe like 10 K for his bonus, an then he shakes ur hand for doing a good job an if your jucky, you might get a 5 dollar key chain or at tops a hat... ,,,

aint that some shit...

Will

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
willfish said:
but rarely do i get bonuses,,

shit that pisses me off out on a job is,, the enigineer, makes has his budget, an if he's under budget an we finish up on time , he'll get some ass load of money maybe like 10 K for his bonus, an then he shakes ur hand for doing a good job an if your jucky, you might get a 5 dollar key chain or at tops a hat... ,,,

aint that some shit...

Will

I wanted to be an engineer, but anymore I hate engineers.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ArthurRitus said:
with a supra like yours, id expect you to be running out of stuff to buy =)
It's only just begun. I'll have to have it buried with me or with me in it, because I'll never be able to sell it.

A

ArthurRitus

suprahero said:
It's only just begun. I'll have to have it buried with me or with me in it, because I'll never be able to sell it.

Dudde....that would be the best funeral ever.... getting lowered in your supra...