Any one see this ebay intake?

bowsercake

Aug 24, 2005
Irvine, Ca
"You can feel the different with this manifold change. This manifold can increase 13% on standard engine and maximum of 40% on fully modification engine. If you have modify engine such as bigger turbo, camshaft modify this manifold is a must for your engine."

Did someone have their 6 year old daughter write their description? WTF....

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
bowsercake said:
"You can feel the different with this manifold change. This manifold can increase 13% on standard engine and maximum of 40% on fully modification engine. If you have modify engine such as bigger turbo, camshaft modify this manifold is a must for your engine."

Did someone have their 6 year old daughter write their description? WTF....

They're selling from Japan. English isn't the main language in Japan... :3d_frown:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
It's BS that they use the same sells hike for all of thier FFIM's though. I don't see them selling many unless they come down on the prices. Hell even the custom made ones here are made by hand and still cheaper!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I think I paid $650-700 something like that for my long runner from Ron, it came with the throttle cable... I paid $150 for my Q45 tb... At the most, what, $850? There's no way I'd pay that much for a FFI that has NO record, no one has, no one even knows if it fits or what...

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
i hate the fact they dont have someone look over their writing before posting on ebay. spend 10 dollars and have a real american look it over so you dont look like a moron.

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
Hopefully this is just the start. Maybe there will be improved designs and better pricing (like the Exhaust manifolds) in the near future.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Ckanderson said:
i hate the fact they dont have someone look over their writing before posting on ebay. spend 10 dollars and have a real american look it over so you dont look like a moron.
Only if you get one that can spell :)

Looking at the pics I'm not seeing any velocity stacks in there......