Any Missouri supras?

pnutcar

1jz Asshole :)
Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
FatalStylez;1256623 said:
Dude whos the girl in STL that drives a pink MKIII and is HOT AS HELL

That'd be Jen, and her husband Rob, both friend of mine and a few others in here. Its 1jz, rhd, converted from 5sp to auto, and when it was white, was the reason why I ended up going 1j in the first place.

l_eed8acb424b36d51ff1b38e5a016d427.jpg

TurboJoe

Feb 21, 2009
Springfield, MO
90turbo;1273590 said:
Actually in Ozark, but I work in Springfield. Supra is bright red. There are now pictures on my profile, though they're not the best.
Well, I've seen a bright red one like yours on W. Battlefield, but it doesn't have a black racing stripe . . .

90turbo

Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Missouri
TurboJoe;1275430 said:
Well, I've seen a bright red one like yours on W. Battlefield, but it doesn't have a black racing stripe . . .

Yeah, wasn't me unless you saw mine before the stripe was on there... My Dad painted it on 2-3 years ago when he was driving it for a while.

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
midnight madness is friday guys, i'm sure at least a few of you know this, i saw todd there last year, hopefully his new setup will be ready to come out and play, i'll be there, but the whale will not, but i am looking for a mid-april start up *crosses fingers* who all is going to be in attendance with their cars?

pnutcar

1jz Asshole :)
Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Supra_Villan;1279844 said:
midnight madness is friday guys, i'm sure at least a few of you know this, i saw todd there last year, hopefully his new setup will be ready to come out and play, i'll be there, but the whale will not, but i am looking for a mid-april start up *crosses fingers* who all is going to be in attendance with their cars?

I might be at MM depending on the weather... going to a concert that nite too! My setup had lil issues that I'm working out w/ the guy I bought it from, so its delayed for a lil bit... Will be f'n awesome when its all done though!

CordiaDOHC

Jan 14, 2009
St.louis
Supra_Villan;1279844 said:

will be there either drinking in the stlsr booth or walking buzzed in the drift pits lol

90turbo

Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Missouri
TurboJoe;1280787 said:
Well nope, this was probably a month to two months ago.
There's another around then.
Where in Springfield are you?

I work at O'Reilly on Patterson, but normally carpool with my Dad. Supra is usually in Ozark. There's several Supra's around town.

Jedyboyrokr

Mar 29, 2009
St.Charles Missouri
yeah man i just got my 89 1J-TT currently getting diagnosed as to why my baby is over heating, i think its a thermostat but we shall see, but anyways im down for some action. im in St.Charles MO, about 30/40 min from down town STL (south county)