Any Missouri supras?

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
wont go unless its in st louis, there are a ton of supras up here. id say aim for a summer meet, first off youll het more cars to come, two it will be much nicer out and the trees will actually be green, plus school wiil be out and more cars will be out and about, not to mention i know where all the "spots" are in st louis where ppl meet up.

pnutcar

1jz Asshole :)
Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
SupraRacer;1221311 said:
wont go unless its in st louis, there are a ton of supras up here. id say aim for a summer meet, first off youll het more cars to come, two it will be much nicer out and the trees will actually be green, plus school wiil be out and more cars will be out and about, not to mention i know where all the "spots" are in st louis where ppl meet up.

StL or bust!

Zawelch

Supra Recreator
Jan 19, 2009
St. Peters
www.cardomain.com
I would like to see it in STL. I think it would be fun to start out at Forest Park for pictures and maybe BBQ and then do a run from there, drive down I-64 east to I-55 south to I-270 north and then get off at I-70 west and we could all go to Dave & Busters for drinks (for those of us that are old enough) and play video games and get dinner maybe.

FatalStylez

Dec 24, 2008
Rolla, Missouri
I say Rolla, I live about 24 miles from there. I kinda bough pgillers supra lol. BUt he should still come out lol. Anyways I can help set stuff up, Make sure its a friday or saturday night. ALOT of people are out, And lots of parking lots to sit in The best would prolly be Maid Rite parking lot ( right on the cruise strip and cars dont drag pulling in or out. Photography would be awesome! Anyways im willing to make this work in any way possible. I can talk to local pd about it, Maybe get a dj out there and shit. Actually every other weekend I think on saturday there is a car show in rolla anyways. Usually only about 20 cars there. But its still awesome. They have a dj there too. But also Every last saturday of the month In Jefferson City, they have a cruise-in and they have around 200plus cars anything and everything, Then that night there is alot of street racing and cruising. Just some things to think of and possibilities!

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Zawelch;1227776 said:
I would like to see it in STL. I think it would be fun to start out at Forest Park for pictures and maybe BBQ and then do a run from there, drive down I-64 east to I-55 south to I-270 north and then get off at I-70 west and we could all go to Dave & Busters for drinks (for those of us that are old enough) and play video games and get dinner maybe.

Sounds good to me

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
FatalStylez;1238078 said:
oh I see how it is, Cut out the 19' yr olds on the fun!!!!!

If your refering to the dave and busters part, you can go even if your not 21. I'm only 20 and I wont be drinking. I'm goin for the games ;)

pnutcar

Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
D&B wouldn't be fun for a car meet though. Everyone is going to checking out the other cars, bs'ing and kicking rocks w/ ppl, and from the sound of it, its going to be a pretty good turnout of Supras, not to mention the tag alongs we pick up along the way.

Me and Ryan will get something set up for StL this summer where we can make it a full day of fun, cruise, race, party, etc.

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
of course,

although you do realize Rolla sucks? and by sucks i mean the life-force outta your will to live.. Hopefully the supra should atleast be running, i hav two sets of twins to put on it if i dont have the big single up and running.

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
My Supra should be running next week so i'm up for this. Will be watching for updates as to the final decisions of this meet.

pnutcar

Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
FatalStylez;1254775 said:
Why all the hate on Rolla????

Because StL and the majority of ppl are 2 hrs away, there's like 2 girls- one of which is fat, the other is semi-cute and still in highschool lol, and MO HP is based there, which is just asking for trouble lol.

Bill- My new toys should hopefully be going on this week if my plan works out. They've just been sitting in a pile waiting for sub-freezing temps to go away.

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
I hear you there Todd; the freakin weather here in Mo. is so unpredictable. It's either 70 degrees or 15 degrees and snowing. I look forward to seeing your car at the meet.