Any Missouri supras?

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
I live in a tiny town of licking. It is 35-40 miles south of I-44. I was just wondering how many people in my neck of the woods own supras? Maybe we could get a group togather and have a supra meet or something.

heavydrifter

Mar 5, 2008
St. louis
pgiller;1134704 said:
I live in a tiny town of licking. It is 35-40 miles south of I-44. I was just wondering how many people in my neck of the woods own supras? Maybe we could get a group togather and have a supra meet or something.

looks like its just you and me..... hahah

but i dont think anybody actually checks these but maybe?...

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I have a buddy in town who has a 90 turbo like mine however he is about 75% complete with his 2JZ NA-T swap, just waiting on injectors and a radiator for it, has the turbo kit on and a lot of the wiring done.

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
Welcome, Well me and heavydrifter was talking bout setting up a meet probably this coming up spring (maybe earlier) just depends on weather and how quick we can get some supras togather. It is my first time setting one up so if u guys have a place in mind or things to do or set up let me or heavydrifter know and we will go from there.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Some STL supra's tried a while back, meets can be tricky hahaha weather in this state is so shitty and unpredictable. You guys ever get to cape let me know, I go to STL sometimes too its only an hour and 45 to south county, quicker if I break the speed limits a bit ;)

pnutcar

1jz Asshole :)
Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
I'm in StL and know a bunch up here. We were gonna try to put one together, since we've got lots of Springfield, Nebraska, and KC ppl in the loop. Hopefully in the spring. Oh yeah, mine's a 91 factory moonroof 1j.

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
Well u probably have more experance than me^. I just got into supras here recently so if u get one setup this spring let us all know and we can meet in stl or something.

EOS

Obsessed with photography
Feb 27, 2008
St Louis, MO
I'm in St. Louis, MO (south St. Louis city, actually). I'd definitely be interested in a meet for Missouri Supra owners. I'm also a pro photographer, and I'd be happy to photograph the event if anyone has any interest in me doing so. PM me and let me know...

Joe

pnutcar

1jz Asshole :)
Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
EOS;1142916 said:
I'm in St. Louis, MO (south St. Louis city, actually). I'd definitely be interested in a meet for Missouri Supra owners. I'm also a pro photographer, and I'd be happy to photograph the event if anyone has any interest in me doing so. PM me and let me know...

Joe

Hey Joe, what color is yours? I'm up in Flo town. Mazzer lives down in South City as well.

-Todd

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
So does anyone know a good place to have a meet? I was thinking rolla mo. its about half way from springfield and stl. What do yall think?

EOS

Obsessed with photography
Feb 27, 2008
St Louis, MO
I apologize for taking so long to post in this thread again. Between a “family crises” that’s taken a lot of my time, and a hard drive crash on a laptop I’ve owned for a grand total of nine friggin months, I haven’t had the chance to respond before this. Quite frankly, it's been a long couple of weeks. I hope this thread and the idea of a Missouri Supra meet isn’t dead by now.

Todd,
I’ve got a white 88 turbo with a burgundy leather interior with factory star wheels off a 91, and 89-92 taillights. It’s also dropped with Eibach Pro Kit springs.

Pgiller,
I’d be happy to help set up a Supra meet here in Missouri, but given the fact that the weather is getting colder, I figure having a meet like this in the spring would probably be a better idea; we’d probably have more people show up in the spring. I got a little experience with this sort of thing when I was a member of the (now defunct) Gateway 5.0 Mustang club. I’ve PMed you my phone number if you want to call me about this…

Heavydrifter,
No, sorry…I’ve never been to that site. Being a longtime Canon EOS shooter, I usually pick “EOS” for my username on most of the forums I belong to.

If anybody else wants to call me about this, PM me and I’ll PM you with my number…

Joe