Any info on Soarer front end conversion?

toyMKIII

cars and guitars
Jun 20, 2012
Philadelphia
When I first saw pictures of I believe Soapra's car, and his front end conversion to a second gen Soarer face, I thought it looked great. This is rare as I am usually 200% adverse to these types of changes. I didn't think that I'd ever find myself doing it to my own car.... but-

More and more lately though, I've been considering it. If you don't know what I'm talking about google "soapra". My reasons for this is that I need to replace the front fenders on my car anyway, and the front bumper is slightly dented. I know that it is impossible to find what i'm looking for as far as this conversion goes stateside, but I have a group of buddies trying to organize a yahoo auctions shipping crate from japan around mid summer, and saw an opportunity to make this happen.

The only thing i've come up with on research is that it's not too easy to do, and that there are two ways you can go about doing it: keeping the supra hood fenders or (option two, what i'll do) buying the front bumper, fenders, and hood off of a old soarer.

Thoughts?
Perhaps what year of Soarer is the least of a bitch to do this with...
More info?

Anything is appreciated!