Any 89+ supra turbo M/T around St. cloud, MN?

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Is there any one with a 89+ turbo M/T around St. Cloud, Mn? If so could I borrow your TCCS for 2 minutes, to see if mine is good or not? JJ and I can not figure out the problem with my TPS. If anything just stop by my house as I could swap it quick to check it out.
I have some cold beers:beer:.

No I do not live in the ghetto, My house is in Clearwater, about 1 min. off of 94.

Rob

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
No one has a 89+ turbo around St. Cloud???? I know there is a Red 89+ around,(worked at arctic cat) I have never met you. Maybe even the Cities area? If your going up north this up coming weekend I am only 1 min. off the freeway, on your way.

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
Rob,
I know where the Asian guy used to live with the red Supra. I think some of his family may still live there. I have talked to him several times. I am out of town until Wednesday night. Call me on my cell 320-248-3005 after Thursday if you haven't figured it out yet.
BTW, according to funkey_monkey58 my 2JZ is ready to fire up. Finally!!

Dan

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
im relatively close, grand forks, nd. i could possibly be persuaded to stop in next time i trip to the cities. but i dont have any clue when that will be.