Answering questions

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
I'm a member of many car forums and I run across this problem on every single one of them: If you figure out what your problem was, TELL US WHAT IT WAS! I can't count the number of times I've gone searching for answers to questions only to find a dozen related threads that just end with no answers. I hate that.

Car forums exist to share information. You came here looking for answers, so will the people after you. If you find the solution to a problem please post it in your thread for future victims to find. Don't just let your thread die with no resolution. It's frustrating and makes the search function less effective. /rant

Sorry, had to get that out there. I've been running searches all morning only to find the info I need buried on page six after dozens of promising threads that end nowhere. Carry on.

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
My Z won't start. Ended up figuring out my problem myself before the boards came through for me. I posted this rant here instead of there because I actually care about the people on this board, lol.

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
It's an 82 280ZX and the forum was Zdriver. I downloaded an FSM and read it cover to cover until I found my problem. Now I just have to fix it.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
I've struggled with this quite a bit in the past as well.. thankfully, one out of the ten threads I'll look through will generally have the answer I'm looking for.