Another addition to the stable...

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.

Other side is good to go!

Lines are installed. Just need to install the new Tilton master...then its bleeding time.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
and its home....buddy of mine helped me trailer it home. Having an issue with a another brake line so gonna take car of that ASAP...at least i'll be able to do more while it's home...

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.

Installed the tt valve cover and hid the coils. Going to figure out how to run an FMIC or SMIC....not sure yet but still debating.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
yes sir, i may go a different direction with the intake but i want to use a smaller tb...not the usual q45. I might just build one.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
She's coming together! Congrats on all the progress bud.

Let me get this straight though... you've put a 400+hp engine into a car, that fully ready to drive on the street, weighs about... 1700 lbs? You're my kinda gearhead haha.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
thanks man! ever since my mk3 sold i've been itching to have something a bit older and running some easier to manage electronics...unlike my GTE swapped GS.

more like 350 at about 1900lbs lol....im trying to do as much as i can before winter kicks me in the ass!

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Turn signals are working! Stunk up the house after i started the car...Gonna finish the wiring soon and take her for a spin soon.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Well I haven't updated this in a while but i have done some work on this car and i also have other things come by my way....

Couple of updates.

I installed the windshiled, might be permanent since the dash cover has to go on. Loving the car more and more as it resembers a car more and more... :)

Also i installed the driver's side bucket seat. Welded a bracket onto the stock rails so it could be adjusted and use the stock bolt holes on the bottom. The other seat is bad so i need to order another. However not bad for the seats being free!

Chugging along!

and then I bought my gf a 300zx shiro special (only 1002 made) as a xmas gift....doesnt run but i have the motor for it.

Installed a 3 gauge holder , looks about right. I wired a temp gauge, fuel level gauge and havent decided on what the third should be. I also wired up the Innovate wideband...perhaps i can find a black face for it.

The outback my mom drives got into a "hit and run" while parked! So there goes that....now im looking for a replacement one or a shell i can drop the drivetrain into...

Ugh ****ing scumbags....i wasnt there to witness it but brother was. Only got a partial plate #....well gonna have to chalk this one up..

Bought a blown motor one off ebay!

I'm almost done the swap but having trans issues which i will be addressing very soon!

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Moar!

black supra getting surgery done...

more work on the black supra....via my body guy...he's insane on taking this project on.

And the roof is currently getting ready to be introduced to the mix

So yea the datsun is sitting in my garage until the weather lets off, i'm still working on the outback engine swap.