Angled exhaust exits. What's your favorite?

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
What's your favorite brand of exhaust system, or favorite brand of muffler (on a custom exhaust system) that has an angle exit?

Oh yeah, a weird idea I've been thinking about: Angled oval muffler. Would it work, or just look stupid?

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Ma70.Ent;1062837 said:
What's your favorite brand of exhaust system, or favorite brand of muffler (on a custom exhaust system) that has an angle exit?

Oh yeah, a weird idea I've been thinking about: Angled oval muffler. Would it work, or just look stupid?

I like the look/angle of the RSR GT but absolutely hate the sound of it. It angles the right way.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
HKS Drager Silencer....i think thats what it is called. My cousin has it on his supra and it is very nice. I have the Apexi N1 but havent put it on yet so i dont know how it actually looks.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
bishop's TRUST exhaust is angled but the muffler section is reduced under 3" so he never has the muffler bolted on.
angled oval muffler. used to be an HKS sport exhaust but the HKS muffler rusted away, so i added this muffler. now i am on my 3rd catbact (nur spec) i wish i would have bought what i wanted in the first place.
p1062871_1.jpg

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
im really starting to like the dual mufflers at an angle. i like borhor's exhuast. i think rhdjapan has one they sell.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
If HKS made a damn high-power of TI with the long tip it would be top of my list, and I love the Biddy Club Spec II as well but again, its not made for our cars. I guess I'll just have a to weld on a muffler I want.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
7Mboost;1063204 said:
If HKS made a damn high-power of TI with the long tip it would be top of my list, and I love the Biddy Club Spec II as well but again, its not made for our cars. I guess I'll just have a to weld on a muffler I want.

I said amen that means theres nothing esle to talk about!!J/K but now that you mention it I love the Buddy club spec II to bad they don't make them for our cars and they coast to damn much.so I guess it's the NI,hi power,and the spec II.AMEN!!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Made my own exhaust. Tig welded it myself.

Mandrel bent, same bends are say, and RSR. Pretty much completley straight. Using a dynomax race muffler angled similar to a RSR.

Cost me less than 100 bucks for everything. Came out better than 500+$ exhausts made for our cars.

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
God I need to learn how to weld - I haven't been able to find a single place that will do a catback system for less for £450 (Circa $900...).

To answer the original question, the RSR style is the look I'll be going. When I first saw it I thought it was a bit goofy, but it's grown on me, a lot! :).