An Old Generation Supra Taking Best GReddy Theme Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
so the Greddy Festival was three weeks ago now and i won a "Greddy Enthusiast Award" for having most Greddy products in my car out of a couple hundred cars.

Mailed to me today. 5lbs of HEAVY Mother Fu@%!n Steel. :p

l_c5192ab30866edbcc72423e79f169bbc.jpg

Added to collection:
l_a2d1146623c45dcd65553333dd1d6e10.jpg

A Victory "Spit" for MK3's.....
p953675_1.jpg

bowsercake

Aug 24, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Nice job man. I was really hoping to bring my car out because I have a lot of rare GReddy parts but it's not registered so I didn't. There were lots of nice cars there so its awesome to see that you were the best out there. Congratulations, your car is super clean and well deserving of the award.

I'm still trying to figure out the spring rates on the Trust suspension so if anyone knows I'd appreciate the information.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Don't get your hopes up Nick. I've already asked him if I could have it..................:biglaugh:

That's one gorgeous picture of your car Nick. Is the interior of your car stock? I have probably seen pictures of your interior, but I can't remember what it looks like. The exterior gets an eleven on a scale of one to ten. I wish I hadn't let my wife talk me out of the whale tail last year. I may end up getting one before I have my car resprayed. Congrats on the award..........:love:

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Congrats on the award..and your car is sexy

Crap i thought i was original when i was thinking "damn im gonna set that pic as my background" nice pic.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Nick - you have too many SILV awards. You are officially black-listed from winning any future awards.

Actually... do you want to buy a few of the left-overs? I have highest hp 7m-ge and winner 6-speed challenge from 06 sitting right next to me. There are more in my garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.