Alternator and Starter

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
Ok i'm almost finished with wiring on my 1jz swap. But the alternator and starter have me a bit stumped.

What wires come off of them? and where do they go exactly? Lets pretend i'm retarded then see if I've already done that or it's new.

Also does anyone know where I can get a high pressure fuel line from? the one form the hardline to the fpr.

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Ive been told to call Rob @ 935motor sports and ask him, I suck at over the phone directions so I myself would like some paper directions on how to wire up the fues box and Alternator...

sao1

Feb 15, 2006
Santa Rosa, CA
Are you doing a stock harness or full standalone harness?

I can help if you're doing a full standalone...let me know. For all i know it can be the same.

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
sao1 said:
Are you doing a stock harness or full standalone harness?

I can help if you're doing a full standalone...let me know. For all i know it can be the same.

Im on stock harness I am not sure about fandffan rather he is standalone or stock...

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
I'm also stock. I've extended and crossed over all my plugs already. I just need the alternator and starter info. Or how did you do it on stand alone I can figure it out from there i think if the information is good.

sao1

Feb 15, 2006
Santa Rosa, CA
The website that i used to adapt the 1jz alternator and starter is currently down. If some can get me the starting and charging system diagram for the 1jz, then i can further help.

The website that i used to use was www.1jz-gte.us, but right now it doesn't work.

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
Here they posted this in another thread. YAY for people thinking ahead.

I may have figured it out tho from reading the wiring diagrams.

Last edited: