ALL MN Supra

acetmi

Apr 27, 2005
MN
By any chance, does anyone have a muffler silencer for a 4" exhaust tip that I could borrow/buy?

ToySup88

Apr 8, 2005
Twin Cities
4 nice, clean, low milage (20k) Tokico Illuminas II with stock springs for sale. In the box ready to go. TEMS compatible. $200 with your old stock shock assemblies. I'll install them on your car for $100.

4 low profile TEMS actuators plus 2 strut tower spacers for sale. Allows you to use Cusco STB with TEMS - $75

Located in Eagan.

supra87t/t4

Phase Two
Apr 9, 2005
MPLS, MN
I am selling my 88 celica alltrac, awesome winter beater for my supra brothers. $1000 takes it.

http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=168918#168918

Brake lines under car should be replaced, I spliced in a new section of hard line where it had worn/rusted through, works fine now, but I wouldn't trust it to last forever.

Clutch engages really close to floor, driveable, but annoying, may just need more bleeding, or there are aftermarked pushrods that are slightly longer that may help.

Roof leaks due to rust around windshield, not too bad, except at the carwash, some silicone will probably keep it out for awhile. (I keep it inside so it's not like it's all damp inside or anything)

Need it gone, new project is already on it's way.

Thanks,
Glen

ToySup88

Apr 8, 2005
Twin Cities
I have a few choice performance parts available for sale and pick-up in Eagan:

1. RX-7 rims. Very clean condition, you will be pleased to mount these on the Supra. These rims are the good ones (not the earlier ones that crack) and they are very, very, light. You will feel the acceleration difference and corning improvement! Comes with race tires mounted on them. $300

2. Tokico Illumina II TEMS shocks with stock springs. Shocks have about 20k miles on them. I need your old stock shocks/springs in exchange. Shock/springs - $200. I will mount them on your car (and keep your old shocks/springs) for $300.

3. Suprasport STB spacer ring and low profile TEMS actuators. Allows the front and rear Cusco strut tower bars to be used with TEMS. Don't give up on those TEMS shocks! $75

PM if interested.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
so1high said:
any other meets because that one got cancelled

We should piggyback a Supramania.com meet on top of something already organized by MNsportcompacts, so we can finally see each other's rides and whatnot!

ToySup88

Apr 8, 2005
Twin Cities
I have a few nice performance parts available for sale and pick-up in Eagan, MN:

1. RX-7 rims, 16x8, very clean condition, you will be pleased to mount these on the Supra. These rims are the good ones (not the earlier ones that crack) and they are very, very, light. You will feel the improved acceleration and corning! Comes with race tires mounted on them. $300

2. Tokico Illumina II TEMS shocks with stock springs. Shocks have about 20k miles on them. I need your old stock shocks/springs in exchange. Shock/springs - $200. I will mount them on your car (and keep your old shocks/springs) for $300.

3. Suprasport STB spacer ring and low profile TEMS actuators. Allows the front and rear Cusco strut tower bars to be used with TEMS. $75

PM if interested.

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
I am looking for 18" wheels for my MKIII, prefer 10" rear, must be very good to excellent condition, also looking for the under hood liner made from fiberglass, and a rear bumper cover in excellent condition, color does not matter.
My 2JZ swap is nearly complete, car is at the shop being broke in and tuned on the dyno. Once we get her home we will be redoing the seats and interior and finally getting a bit of touch up paint work. Can´t wait until snow is gone so I can drive her. Please email me @ leecheater@charter.net if you have anything you think I might be interested in.

Dan

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Hey guys!!

Im in the middle of a complete rebuild and 1J swap here in Fargo!! My once pround SM ROTM is now a shell but oh man it should be sweet when I get it done. Kinda sucks the meet I tried to get going last year was a no go. Mabey this year we can try again?? It would be nice if we could use this thread to all somehow find each other an help each other out with parts ect. Speaking of parts if anyone knows where I can find a complete hatch with glass and all, in good shape, I would appreciate it. Mine had hail damage on it and is full of putty so I would like a putty free version. Dont car if its on a shell in someones yard or in a wrecking yard just some info would be sweet.
Ryan