ALL MN Supra

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
SySt said:
3rd Gen SBC (Small Block Chevy). You know, the Suburban, Corvette, GTO, Camaro, Firebird, SS Montecarlo (new ones), SS Trailblazer, G6 GTP, Silverado, Avalanche, Escalade etc motor.

Some of those are iron, some aluminum. The one in my Supra is an all aluminum LS6 (2002 Corvette Z06 Engine) rated at 405hp with 5.7L. It sits back further than the 7M and has to be atleast 100 pounds lighter than a 7M and turbo accessories.

nah, i'll keep the toyota motor in it, make it look pretty, and have a little bit of fun. i don't need huge HP numbers or anything. it's my cruiser car. doesn't need to run a 10 second 1/4mile.

supra87t/t4

Phase Two
Apr 9, 2005
MPLS, MN
supra87t/t4 said:
Moving on to new projects, I'll be selling my 89 soon to make room. It's turbo, targa, 5-spd, gray/gray, pretty much bone stock, needs some paint/body work and a few "little things". I'll make a more deatailed post soon, just wanted to see the local interest. Looking at roughly the $2-3K range and would like it gone fairly soon.

Glen

FS thread
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32636

Glen

dunnbeetle

Dec 11, 2005
Bemidji, MN
www.myspace.com
I havent read through any of the 51 pages basically bc im lazy and thats a LOT of reading, but what are the plans for summer of 07? I live up in bemidji, anyone else live towards northern mn? It'd be nice to see a few more supras around here.

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
so the body kit is off my car.. the sideskirts were held on with what looks like elmers fucking glue. they slid right off once i undid the bolts holding it in under the kick panel, and the bumper, well.. was kinda forced off when it fell off the trailer when the strap broke lol. nothing was damaged except the bumper, which i now have to do some fiberglass work with.. woo. and i'm finally in the process of rebuilding my transmission. might be on the road this summer, if i can get the body work done, and money for a repaint

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I agree we need to get some plans together for a MN meet this summer. I am up for the drive someone just needs to pick a place and a date.

I am also going to the Chicago meet this summer if anyone is interested in going let me know and we can all meet up in the Cities and drive down together....

Ryan

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
For some reason MN meets just never seem to happen I believe mosly because nobody ever chooses a date or a place. I think spring would be very nice if we can put it together. I think we need to do this!!! Since MN is the land of 10000 lakes we sould all meet up at one of the lakes on a Saturday and have a overnight food/brew camp out. We need a lake where we could have 10-20 cars and all of us camping. A central Mn location would be nice for all travelers.

Who likes the idea????

Ninja edit!!!
What about Mille Lacs Lake?? Its cental so the cities members and the duluth members ect could come. There is a state park there that would be great for camping and some nice supra lake pictures. If I can get a few to say they are interested I will post up a new thread and we can set a date...

Last edited:

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
da89soup said:
For some reason MN meets just never seem to happen I believe mosly because nobody ever chooses a date or a place. I think spring would be very nice if we can put it together. I think we need to do this!!! Since MN is the land of 10000 lakes we sould all meet up at one of the lakes on a Saturday and have a overnight food/brew camp out. We need a lake where we could have 10-20 cars and all of us camping. A central Mn location would be nice for all travelers.

Who likes the idea????

Ninja edit!!!
What about Mille Lacs Lake?? Its cental so the cities members and the duluth members ect could come. There is a state park there that would be great for camping and some nice supra lake pictures. If I can get a few to say they are interested I will post up a new thread and we can set a date...
Sounds good im interested Im sure i could scrounge up at least a few of us here in st.cloud alone to go to that. Lets get a date set so then i know when i need to have the supras up and running.:icon_bigg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ok I am going to take it apon myself to make the 1st annual Mille Lacs Lake Saturday meet and campout happen. I am going to do a little more research and make a few phone calls to make sure we can pull this off. I am leaving for Alabama on Thursday to see Suprahero and the rest of the Bama boys at one of there meets. So I will post up the official Mille Lacs meet thread sometime next week. I am thinking early July for the meet only because the water is warm for swimming, and the nights are not that cold. I am going to Chicago as well this summer so we can plan out who is going and where to meet up for the drive at our meet. I will keep you all posted!!!