Alberta shout out!!

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
Hey all,
just wondering if there's any Albertan activity in the supra community? I'm in Edmonton and almost have my supra(1jz) up and running and would love to chill out and go cruising some time. Catcha later.

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
adampecush said:
Edmonton right here...my supra should be ready in spring at the rate I'm going.
My restoration -> http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30512

Sweet restoration man. Awesome job!! We should hook up some time now that i finally got my 1jz on the road!!! Its so awesome!! Its everything i thought it would be and more!!

To everyone that lives in Edmonton, come drop a line in here. We need to get a meet goin or somethin.

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
See supraclub.ca for your local supra fix if you're in Edmonton. ;-)

Cheers,
Jim

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
I just recently joined supraclub.ca a few days ago. Seems like a great community but it doesn't seem to be realy active right now? The last meet that i've seen organized was back in june? Whats with that, i wanna do at least one more meet before winter hits. I really wanna meet you guys now that i finally got my new supra....

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Kosh said:
I just recently joined supraclub.ca a few days ago. Seems like a great community but it doesn't seem to be realy active right now? The last meet that i've seen organized was back in june? Whats with that, i wanna do at least one more meet before winter hits. I really wanna meet you guys now that i finally got my new supra....
Tecnically the last meet was Sept 30, the fiberglass party. The weekend before that was the SONIC Supra cruise. :)

It's getting cold. Most people tend to put their Supra's to sleep for the season. Don't worry, come spring we'll pop back to life again.

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
annoyingrob said:
Tecnically the last meet was Sept 30, the fiberglass party. The weekend before that was the SONIC Supra cruise. :)

It's getting cold. Most people tend to put their Supra's to sleep for the season. Don't worry, come spring we'll pop back to life again.

oh well i guess, at least it gives me time to fix all my stupid lil problems...

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
Hey Guys,
Sry i missed it, my car just isn't to the point where i trust driving it around the city yet let alone to Calgary. How was it?

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
are the rest of you alberta guys parking the supra for the winter or slapping on some winter rubber and running all winter like my dumb ass!!

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
cartel1_950 said:
are the rest of you alberta guys parking the supra for the winter or slapping on some winter rubber and running all winter like my dumb ass!!
Winter tires. I bought the car to drive it, not to park it!......

......well, that and I just sold my Celica, so I have no winter beater :icon_razz

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
yeah man that would be awesome man. i just hate driving the supra in the winter. i'm always worried some idiot will hit it

MOON

Oct 12, 2007
calgary alberta
Ill be driving mine till the snow flies , Then time for the tacoma, but if its nice, i dont care if its -20 its sunny and no snow.. shes out. there isnt salt like ontario out here.. thank effen god

CDNSUPRA

1JZGTE
Jun 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Calgary. Mine's parked. Too many factors during winter to risk my baby. Plus, she's easier to work on when she's parked. Come spring time, we need to organize a meet FOR SURE!

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
CDNSUPRA said:
Calgary. Mine's parked. Too many factors during winter to risk my baby. Plus, she's easier to work on when she's parked. Come spring time, we need to organize a meet FOR SURE!
Reg Reimer usually organizes a cruise in the spring/summer. Usually it's a pretty decent turnout of MKIIs, MKIIIs, and MKIVs.

Other than that, we could definitely do an ASC BBQ.