Adrenaline Motorsports ROBBED and BURNED to the ground - PLEASE READ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupraRon

Supramania Contributor
Jan 2, 2008
Canada
IJ.;1604261 said:
Just curious Phil if you're no longer going to be operating as a business what exactly are the funds donated going towards?

IJ, I think Phil mentioned somewhere he had to pay for all the clean up. I imagine that's where the donations are going! :dunno:

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I had presumed donations were going to feed Phil and his wife for a few weeks, keep a roof over their heads, and pay to clean up that enormous mess.

I thought it was more like: your donation of $35 a month donation is all it takes to make the difference in the life of a Supra nut who's shop got burned to the ground by a bunch of dickbags.

Hang in there Phil.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Hooooly SHIT!!!!!! Tha's fucked up!! I wouldn't wish that on my fucked brother in law!! I wish you the best!!

"You find that man",... find that man,...... find that man!!!:icon_evil

Adrenaline

Crazy Canuck
Sep 27, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Well, this part of the ordeal is over. We finally loaded the last of the garbage cans, shovels and other cleanup equipment and walked away from the scene of the crime at about midnight Thurs night. I really wouldn’t wish this on anyone, except the lousy, ratfucked sonsabitches that did this to me.
I’m deeply saddened by the fact that I cannot find the energy to rebuild the business as it was, especially since 15+ years of dismantling old Supras to save the rare parts that I could resulted in nothing but a pile of smoldering carbon and twisted metal in the end instead of a valuable resource to all of us. Gone are new in the bag/box MKI and MKII parts, obsolete parts never to be seen again, and the truly sad part is that there was no need for them to be destroyed at all.
I’m now recuperating physically, emotionally and spiritually for a week or so, and then I’m going to try to salvage my track car for the TSC meet next wknd. Although it hasn’t been with me for very long compared to the 25 years I’ve had with my maroon MKII, it symbolizes freedom of some sort and that I will not be destroyed like all those parts were. The maroon MKII is a total loss, and if I’m fortunate, I may be able to find all the parts needed to put it back together one day. It will be a long process though.
I cannot thank enough the people that came out and leant a hand in the cleanup efforts, or contributed financially to aid us through the next month or so while I try to paste a life together and move on from this.
I will also be posting up shortly a LONG list of the parts and tools that were stolen and I urge you – BEG you to be on the lookout for them. Someone is going to brag about this to someone at a party, or offer to sell you something that is not theirs to sell. I want you to pass any and all possible leads to Detective Sgt Matthew Jeary of the Waterloo Regional Police Service at 519-589-6711 or anonymously to Waterloo Police Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS or online at http://www.waterloocrimestoppers.ca/wcs.php?page=submittip. You can also text message your tip in. Send your message to “CRIMES” (274637), and put “TIP152” at the beginning of the body of the message. Your messages are secure and anonymous.

Thanks again to all those who helped out – your support has helped me through this immensely! I hope to see you at the TSC meet next wknd too.

Last edited:

Kingsoup

Apr 8, 2005
Calgary
That list is enormous! they must have had a helluva truck to haul it all off and guys rifling stuff at hyper speed, a whole motor? all those rims? the huge tool chests? how the hell? Man that is crazy, they'll get caught, someone will catch them.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i have a good feeling some of this stuff will turn up that way to much stuff i keep under wraps

have you tried rev scene yet there pretty big in canada and cover most of every import

http://www.revscene.net/

van cover tronto at the biggest hot spots

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
Awww this is tragic :(. The world will somehow find justice towards those dushebags that did this to you. In the long run best wishes to you. I hope you'll or someone will take the initiative and find time rebuild the business once again. :)

Wamphyri

May 22, 2011
Windsor
@Adrenaline it seems you love working on supra's i hope your still going to stay in the scene with those 15-25 years (sounds like a jail sentence) you surely gained alot of knowledge and contacts beyond those of us on here (i'm still noop i don't qualify personally) wished i had join the forum last year i run a shop in Windsor, i could have closed the doors for a bit and helped you out just for payment of hearing some great storys of your past with supra's hope your still around we would all need to pick your brains once in a while, no shop doesn't mean your not needed any more :)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Ok guys... The last time Adrenaline posted in this thread was August 16th, 2010...

The last time he was on SM was two months ago.

I think we can stop resurrecting this thread from the dead....

timetostop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.