Adrenaline Motorsports ROBBED and BURNED to the ground - PLEASE READ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline

Crazy Canuck
Sep 27, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Here are links to the local news report:

http://www.southwesternontario.ctv.ca/news.php?id=7876

http://www.wrps.on.ca/mediacentre/Major_Incident_Summaries.htm#10-160705

http://news.therecord.com/article/755745

Now, I need your help.
Over the years, I’ve come to know most of you personally as customers or casually at meets, and have come to know many of you as very close friends, so now I need to extend my hands to the Supra community for both physical and financial assistance. There is no doubt that this is the end of the line for me since I will not recover from this financially, so any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated whether it is with the cleanup and emptying out of the shop, or any financial help you can provide.

Please just reach out to me through the website by email or just come when you can. I will also try to forward my calls to my cell in the meantime.

Attachments

• DSC00678..JPG
    DSC00678..JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 506
  • DSC00694..JPG
    DSC00694..JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 488
  • DSC00704..JPG
    DSC00704..JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 511
  • DSC00664..JPG
    DSC00664..JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 484
  • DSC00692..JPG
    DSC00692..JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:

SupraRon

Supramania Contributor
Jan 2, 2008
Canada
Holy crap Phil. Really sorry to hear this. I'll do what I can to help out. This is just horrible. :(

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Sorry to see. I hope you catch this person(s). As meta said though......insurance? Something like this should be readily covered under any insurance as it was a theft.

spinyard

always lurking..
Nov 1, 2009
Ottawa
shit like this just breaks my heart. especially when it happens to a guy like phil. if theres anything i can do, even though im in ottawa let me know.
any parts or stuff that i should keep an eye out for?

projectsupra

旧車スープラ
Apr 5, 2005
West Palm Beach, FL
s235.photobucket.com
My condolences go out to you, my shop was robbed three weeks ago and that's the worst feeling ever to walk in and see that, I couldn't even imagine everything else being burnt as well. What goes around comes around and these criminals will get what they deserve eventually.
First link says there was no sprinkler system in the building, WTF?
Insurance won't cover this? Security system, online DVR cameras, nothing?

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
damn thats a bunch of bs someone would do that...do you have any enemies or anyone that couldd want to do something like this to you..? It si probably someone close to you that knows you...sorry and good luck...

88supraproject

Nov 11, 2009
sudbury
hey man,

im really sorry to hear that. i live in sudbury if you need any help cleaning up or doing anything just let me know. if you set up an account everyone can deposit some money into then im sure the supra community will help out as much as possible. i know i will.

adam

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Thats just fucking terrible, I'd disgusted someone would do that, I mean robbing is fucking terrible but to go further and burn the place to the ground.... Jesus....

Is the structure still stable?

Adrenaline

Crazy Canuck
Sep 27, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Guys - please just come whenever you can - It’s far worse than you could think, and if you have never had the misfortune of going through this, this will disturb you a little.

http://www.adrenalinemotorsports.ca/gallery/index.php?album=misc-pictures/fire-destruction

http://www.adrenalinemotorsports.ca...m=misc-pictures/fire-destruction/mkii-carnage

The worst part of this in addition to having no insurance coverage for this, is the fact that I have to sift through this for anything salvageable and then clean the whole unit out myself. Looking at each part from the perspective of its original cost is caustic to my mind. Knowing that 20 years of collecting rare Supra parts has just gone up in flames is heartbreaking.

If you are able to help in any way, please do – I am desperate. Please come down and help to move parts, shovel debris, cook, run errands, fundraise, get equipment donations, anything! My fiancé has been running around town gathering up donations of all sorts of goods, but more is needed daily. She needs help as well so if you can bring your significant other, she would welcome the help as well.

Also, if you can’t help in person but would like to participate, please contribute financially if you can through Paypal to adrenaline@gto.net as I have nothing left……

We need your help!!!!!

Last edited:

Kingsoup

Apr 8, 2005
Calgary
Man Phil, I just can't believe it, I hate Toronto and all the filthy criminals within it. Please tell me that isn't your burgandy mk2 that you've had forever and is perfect and wonderful.
All yours tools too? I don't even know what to say man, come on out west and give up all the pain and responsibility of the cars and hang out in music festivals and kayak year round.
If I was in the province I would come and clean, all I can do for now is say how sorry I am :(:(:(

Digilog

Mar 3, 2008
Calgary
Phil man, so sorry to hear. Its just terrible. I am not int he are still out in Calgary but I'll be moving back soon and I'll help out wherever I can. I bought my first Supra from you many years ago now. Once I have some cash to spare I'll send it along.

I don't know what to say other than I hope things turn around for you soon.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
I know what it feels like. I lost everything in a fire a few years back. But I can say this. Whoever did this did a damn good job. Nothing looks salvageable. Sorry for the loss. A list of people who would like to donate should start. I know it helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.