About to upgrade my A340E, advice please :D

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
Hey everyone!!!

So, I have in my garage, a spare A340E I am about to slightly upgrade and swap in to replace my dying trans. (courtesy of Supra28) I will be sending the valve body off to Devin for rebuild/upgrade, my torque converter is going to BoostLogic for rebuild/restall, and I am now collecting other parts. I have ordered an oil pan for the is300 a650e, which is an upgrade (deeper, holds more oil). My questions are as follows:

Where on the oil pan does the temp sensor go? (aem temp gauge)
... and if not in the oil pan, where do I put it inline, and where are people getting the inline temp sensor adapters?

I found the part number for the is300 front oil pump as well: 35301‑50020. Can anyone confirm that this is the correct part that will fit in the A340E?

Currently I have a B&M supercooler installed between the radiator and condensor. Is there anything else I need? thoughts? suggestions? lmk, thanks!!!! I'm not expecting this trans to hold a ton of power, I am only looking to have a reliable auto that can handle BPU without crapping out.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I used a Land Cruiser Pan and Filter on mine, Temp sender went in the remote filter head.

lsx233s.jpg