A70 Factory adjust headlight buckets

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
I'd thought I'd share my silly euro rare part.

Factory European Market A70 remote headlight angle adjusters, 3 position switch with electric servo controled headlight buckets. Switch goes by the fog light switch in place of the coin holder/fake switch.

ah2.jpg

ah1.jpg

ah3.jpg

Bolt right in...now If I could find the wiring diagram :)

cwd

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
oh. the selector goes by the foglight switch? where is the switch to turn cruise control on then? i have 5 switches on my dash. the front fogs, cruise, rear fog, rear window demist and hazard warning lights

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
It doesn't lift the headlights (or pull them down) it changes the angle of the headlights in the bucket, if I'm thinking of this correctly?

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
That's probably like 88+ or whenever the new type steering wheel was introduced. Still... I have no such thing as adjuster :D

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
So it's designed to angle them down more from the factory then? Of course you could simply adjust your baseline angle higher but... that wasn't the point.

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
Its a MKIII truck mod!! :)

"When you tow a trailer with your supra on European roads, make sure to compensate for heavy loads while night driving with this 3 position light adjuster". :) :) Just Kidding!

I'm going to look through my german supra brochure and see what it says, if anything.

cwd

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
blackturbona said:
or when ppl have HIDs and blind everyone cause theyre adjusted too high? i dont have hids, but thatd be cool to have

It's not for simply adjusting them, you can already do that. It's for adjusting them on the fly, while driving (or before a trip).

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
blackturbona said:
or when ppl have HIDs and blind everyone cause theyre adjusted too high? i dont have hids, but thatd be cool to have

I don't think Toyota was thinking about people with improperly adjusted HIDs in the 80s.