CRW_9750.jpg

CRW_9754.jpg

CRW_9763.jpg

CRW_9770.jpg

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Damn, this car looks good. I like the color/rim combo. I was never a big fan of eibachs because it doesn't offer too much of a drop imo.

Seeing your sig, I always thought you were that one guy on that BAM or Jackass show when they threw the dummy in front of a white MKIII.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Great photos for sure. :) The car looks fantastic, too.

This is only my opinion, but the higher the camera angle, the worse the MKIII looks. The lower to the ground you get that camera, the meaner, more curvy/sexy lines show. Especially the front end.

Although the picture quality is superb, the composition doesn't show the true lines of the MKIII. Get some of the fender flares. They look great, but have the potential to look a lot better! :)

Keep it up, that's a great looking car!

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
shaeff;1277836 said:
Great photos for sure. :) The car looks fantastic, too.

This is only my opinion, but the higher the camera angle, the worse the MKIII looks. The lower to the ground you get that camera, the meaner, more curvy/sexy lines show. Especially the front end.

Although the picture quality is superb, the composition doesn't show the true lines of the MKIII. Get some of the fender flares. They look great, but have the potential to look a lot better! :)

Keep it up, that's a great looking car!

this is true when photographing ANY automobile!

cleeeean car! id kill for those wheels, staggered and spidered.. the bronze finish is my favorite of all for them.