90 supra 2jzge-T build

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
mk3turbo;2004992 said:
I could of have but i didnt have the right tools to cut it. If i did cut it down itll be hard for the welding place to weld cause they are just an industrail welding place not a car performance welding car shop.
ahhh I see

mk3turbo

Sep 5, 2008
michigan
Heres how im gonna route the intercooler pipe to the q45 tb. I cut a hole where the battery was at for the 3.5 inch intercooler pipe. I then use a reducer couplier 3.5 inch to 2.5 inch where u wont see after the cut hole. I personally dont like a reducer couplier 3.5 to 2.5 right at the throttle body. I just dont like that look. Fuel rail, injectors, earls fittings and ss braided fuel lines are installed as well.

mk3turbo

Sep 5, 2008
michigan
Installing the intake pipe and short k&n filter. I did the rest of the intercooler pipes from tb to fmic and turbo to fmic. Hks ss bov is install between tb and intercooler, didnt take a picture of that.

mk3turbo

Sep 5, 2008
michigan
Pretty much almost done. Cleaned up the engine bay a bit. Im pretty happy with the results of the outcome how the engine bay looks. I cant wait to drive my supra, its been a long time sinced the last time i drove her. Im glad everything is coming together well. Theres still a couple more things i need to do to the supra before i can start it.

mk3turbo

Sep 5, 2008
michigan
Heres a little update on the supra, i got another spark plug cover without the cut out cams. Here some pictures of the intake off. Everything is finished on the motor, just need to put oil, coolant, power steering fluid, clutch fluid, bleed the clutch and fire it up.

mk3turbo

Sep 5, 2008
michigan
Its alive!!!! The supra started. It starts and rev to 5,000rpm fine, just a little rough idle when its cold, once its idles for about a minute or 2, it idles smooth. This is from not having the cold start in with the ffim and vpc temp sensor cold start up. But i am throwing two codes. Code 22 and code 51. 22 is coolant temp sensor signal and 51 is switch condition signal. My coolant temperature gauge is not working. Its either the temp sensor is bad or short somewhere. Gonna look into those codes.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Damn, im not going to lie, red 2jzgte valve covers are one of the best i've seen. That and the black spark plugs cover complements each other really well.

mk3turbo

Sep 5, 2008
michigan
akito;2005502 said:
Damn, im not going to lie, red 2jzgte valve covers are one of the best i've seen. That and the black spark plugs cover complements each other really well.
I was thinking about chroming the valve cover. What u think?

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
I like them so much for now but it's up to you plus it does matches the red car. Too bad my red car was wrecked a few months ago and the 2jz was supposed to go in there. Idk if red will still look nice on a black car :(

mk3turbo

Sep 5, 2008
michigan
akito;2005737 said:
I like them so much for now but it's up to you plus it does matches the red car. Too bad my red car was wrecked a few months ago and the 2jz was supposed to go in there. Idk if red will still look nice on a black car :(
Ill keep red for now.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Keep it red looks goodman I am thinking about painting my valve cover for my 2jz white MMAAYBBEE pearl white like the rest of the car.