9.90@147..

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
Wow, crappy pass huh? Are you ever gonna make a good pass? :D Time to get rid of that auto and back to 5 speed OR 6 speed. Make that left foot work. Then get into the nines again. Your power will be more too :naughty:

Just messin with you Duane.

OH wait, congrats man. Is this your best pass ever, in the supra?

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Have to get a physical, and then you have to make 6 solo passes (2 short passes, 2 moderate passes, and 2 full passes quicker than 9.99) and signed by 2 currently licensed drivers. Then you pay a fee (I think $100 for NHRA) and then they send you your license a couple weeks later.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jt2ma71;1416578 said:
Wow, crappy pass huh? Are you ever gonna make a good pass? :D Time to get rid of that auto and back to 5 speed OR 6 speed. Make that left foot work. Then get into the nines again. Your power will be more too :naughty:

Just messin with you Duane.

OH wait, congrats man. Is this your best pass ever, in the supra?

lol Yes, best pass and only pass since I got kicked out. :naughty:

The car will run low 9's on boost, bottle, who knows. Power would be mid 900's if was a manual and would be cool, but , man, this is a handful even with the cappuccino auto. :biglaugh: The 60 foot was a 1.65 on that pass but like I said, I let off and back in it just past half track. The car will /has 60ft a 1.5.

I use nitrous to spool turbo only. It shuts off before I even leave. It comes on between 2700 and 4700 and then shuts off, I leave a tad over 5000 RPM.

Seattle has some tracks days left before season ends but the weather is iffy. I am happy now anyway, a 9 is a nine. :)

Thanks for answering that Bryan.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
i actually got to see this pass!!

it was insane! i wish i had my camera to record this but its stored in my brain!

btw you were the highest top speed by almost 10mph also and you were .02secs off from the fastest car that night, the fully built race blazer!!!