87 supra project

wills_jdm

Jul 7, 2010
Nevada
awesome your the man devin. thanks for the input. and I know 15.3 isn't lean I said its running normal now lol if I plug in the hac sensor I bought it runs lean tho... weird lol. so the engine dropping the revves like that in between shifts looks normal? don't think im an idiot I know its supposed to drop when you shift, but it seems to me its doing it abnormaly fast

wills_jdm

Jul 7, 2010
Nevada
just took the car for a cruise and having the tps adjusted right made a world of difference. now I just need to work out a few more bugs. but honestly everytime i drive it it seems to run better and better so maybe it just wants to be driven Haha

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Been following this build for quite some time now on the d-lo (as for many other builds lol), glad to hear you've gotten all the little issues figured out. How about some recent pics?? :)

wills_jdm

Jul 7, 2010
Nevada
ok well update wise there isn't any. it'd finally running normal. the only thing that's weird is the fan is extremely loud while driving. I am going to see if the clutch is stuck but its brand new... anyways heres some pictures
p1740972_1.jpg

p1740972_2.jpg

p1740972_3.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

wills_jdm

Jul 7, 2010
Nevada
p1744513_1.jpg

I painted my speaker covers black which looks much better than faded pink. I took the supra for a cruise up in the hills in the rain :) that was fun. just enjoying summer. lots of projects this winter I forsee :)

wills_jdm

Jul 7, 2010
Nevada
finally messing around with some boost, and blew off the intercooler pipe that hooks to the bottom of the turbo... scared the shit outta me i thought i blew the engine haha i gotta get it on a lift to fix it, later tonight i hope..

wills_jdm

Jul 7, 2010
Nevada
ya it was na for about 2 years then i built up a turboed motor and dropped it in.. so much fun i love it :) im about to do alot of work to it.. i found a guy to paint it and i finished the interior i just need to take some pictures and clean it really good