application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
This will be available soon, too.

p960400_1.jpg

RyDeFly

Aug 5, 2006
Westminster, CO
Ahhhh... wow. Those are beautiful. Fantastic work so far!
Is that last picture a plenum or just a cover?

I'm dying to hear what that sounds like.... any chance of a video once its up and running? :biglaugh:

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
I don't know what to call it....I guess it would depend on individual applications.

There is a post of Jens Lyns ITBs setup dyno on cs. My Dad asked would the thing ever stop revving? He has E-type Jags.

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
The lead time for a one-off to welders was three weeks two weeks ago.

I've been unable to find a privateer or a company willing to just drop doing what they're doing.

Regardless, the manifold gets welded and the first one is going to a cs member-

http://www.forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?p=445829#post445829

I will drop off the parts for the second manifold when I pick up the first. They're all different dimensions, build dependent.

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
Yeah, Kevin knows what he's doing.

But care should be taken in interpretation of results of testing. 45DCOE Weber carburation almost approximates the ITBs, yet you can just go up in size if you need more flow. On the Webers you can change secondary venturies to achieve the results from going up in throtle bore size. Webers come in sizes out to 54 mm main bores and secondary venturies to fill in the gaps for tuning. The secondary ventury is used to create a pressure drop that provides the vacuum to pull the fuel through the orifices.

Part of the learning to tune with carbs and then transitioning to efi was to understand the way the efi did what a carb did.

MrWOT;988432 said:
Extrudabody rates the 45mm bore at 292cfm, is that an accurate number as far as you know?

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
The first 5MGE welded manifold.

p1039510_1.jpg

p1039510_2.jpg

I'm about ready to conclude this deal.

I will establish details this week and order Friday.

The advantage of being involved in this deal is the prices- $900 for the ITBs and $680 now for a 7MGE manifold.

There can be no more discount on further orders. Retail is $1300 for the ITBs and $880 for the 7MGE manifold. EXTRUDABODY may offer the manifolds at different price later.

mark3monster

Sep 18, 2006
Central California, USA
Money sent via paypal. Just to let you know you're an ass! Just kidding. Liked how you responded when I asked, "is this Sirinas Dragons?" Well let me know bout the plenum though. Gracias.

-Yee

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
mark3monster;1043670 said:
Money sent via paypal. Just to let you know you're an ass! Just kidding. Liked how you responded when I asked, "is this Sirinas Dragons?" Well let me know bout the plenum though. Gracias.

-Yee

I think you're gonna like the other two guys on celicasupra in your neck of the woods, too.

This link show pictures of their race cars-

http://www.forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=38782

Those are 295/35 x 15s on ten inch wide wheels.