7MGE ITBs

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
why not just build an FFIM? Would be the best of simplicity/flow. The 7m manifold seems like it was deisnged to make a ton of torque, so how do they do low rpm wise with such short runners? worth the gain up top? Im sure it would be much more pronounced with cams/supporting mods

mark3monster

Sep 18, 2006
Central California, USA
I was keeping it simple with the Cooleeze piping setup then I saw Ron's ffim :love:. Had to have one. Bought Jim's (slow supra) $900. Now Kenny's purposing ITBs. I just gotta have them too. I'll be running boost into the cooleeze piping connected to my Ron R. feeding my ITBs that'll work.

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
mark3monster;1053416 said:
I was keeping it simple with the Cooleeze piping setup then I saw Ron's ffim :love:. Had to have one. Bought Jim's (slow supra) $900. Now Kenny's purposing ITBs. I just gotta have them too. I'll be running boost into the cooleeze piping connected to my Ron R. feeding my ITBs that'll work.
So it looks like you'll be the first 7M to run Kenny's ITB's?

mark3monster

Sep 18, 2006
Central California, USA
Yup, maybe first mounted :biglaugh:. I wish I could be the first to run Kenny's ITBs. It's just that I'm going through a rebuild right now. Number six piston melted and a blown head gasket. It really sucks.