70 MPH Freeway burnout

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
that car's so sick, it's stupid. way to be. i've never been into 240z's but yours definitely changed my opinion. wheel spin at 70+ mph? never in my life. i can't even imagine.

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
IJ. said:
Ahhhh memories :D

When the back steps out like that in a Z it feels like you're 90 degrees to the road due to how far back you sit!
Your right IJ, when your in the Z your butt is less than 12 inches forward of the rear axle and after watching the video I couldn't believe I wasn't more sideways than I was.

Watch the last video, notice the existing burnout marks I roll over at the end of the burnout I am doing. I was so far sideways that the guy next to the camera man slammed on the brakes and stayed behind him all the way to the end of the freeway. Some how he missed recording that one, we were both really bummed. I will have to do a few more just to get it on camera.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
arz, do you have any pictures of you installing that motor? this is my next idea for a project car, and i would love to look at what you did to make it all work. I'll be sure to PM you sometime so i dont clutter this thread up!