5 Officers Terminated for beating an unconcious man

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
the offender was unconcious and on the ground,and then the cop takes a swing at him...
not justifying the fact that he clipped a cop before the spike strip,but dam,

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
the guy didnt feel a thing... he even admitted it. Now after breaking the law, and clipping a cop he will be filthy rich because these guys lost it.

Im kinda on the fence on this one.... dumb move by the cops but put yourself in their shoes for a minute, in the heat of the moment, jacked up, and the SOB just tried to make hambuger meat out of your fellow officer...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
For once, I'm gonna disagree and say the bastard deserved it.

He was aiming for pedestrians and nearly hit an officer. Trying to run the officer over is enough for them to have shot him.

He's luck he's ALIVE, period. If someone tried to run me over and I had a gun I'd shoot first and ask questions later...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Not that they knew that at the time...

He could have been retarded too, but they wouldn't have known it.

Like I said, he's lucky he didn't get shot like what usually happens in such chases.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
They were on him within seconds.

Adrenaline going and all, they're not going to notice at first. Put ANYONE in that situation and it will happen the same way.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Watch any other police chase and the same thing happens, it wasn't payback.

Should the officers have had disciplinary action against them? Yes. Should they have been fired is another story...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
1st officer in has a hit and stops in bounds 2,3,4 and 5 to get their hits in after the fact YES 2>5 SHOULD have been fired I can't believe you think this is acceptable in any way shape or form.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
They're human, ANYONE in that situation would have done the same, plain and simple.

If he wasn't unconcious they wouldn't have been fired.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Can't find the full video, damn media is spinning this against the cops...

This man was aiming for pedestrians, the cops had EVERY right to shoot his ass...