2JZGTE Vac lines

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I have a diagram, but since everything in here is a mess, I could really use some help over the phone or if someone that owns a 1 or 2J is local.....I just need vac lines done and then we can start it. Basically starting from scratch with the routing and there is an AFPR and after market BOV on the 2JZGTE in our 90 MK3. If you can call and help us asap, please give me a call. 931-249-5018 or 313-586-4364

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Sorry I log on here and see there are a few threads to look at and get caught up doing something else and then close this out. When I come back and open Supramania up again, there is nothing new so I always miss new posts. The wife ( thank her car loving soul ) found a damn good diagram of the 2JZGTE vac routing. We think we have it all sorted out, but right now we seem to have a much larger problem. Since the battery was beyond dead, I hooked up a trickle charger to it. As soon as I hooked up the power, the headlights popped up but did not come on and a few relays near the fuse box went ape shit with clicking. So I took the power off of it. We think it is the connector in the dash harness that is fubar thanks to whoever did this swap. So this Saturday, I will be cutting the connectors out and using quick disconnects on it to hopefully close the circuit and eliminate the problem....if that is even the cause.